Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

A couple years back lids had a cool lineup. Basically dodgers in forest green/varsity gold As colors. As cap in dodger blue and white. Sf giants in rival colors. It’s pretty common. I’ve always wanted a dark navy and white Ny Mets cap
All originality and variety has all but diminished with these lids very specific lineups. They’ve gone back to mail in order 1980s basically lol.
Lids called them twisted originals if you can find them now. Hundreds of combos existed. Almost all teams.
new-era-green-san-francisco-giants-twisted-original-fit-9fifty-snapback-cap-product-1-26279417-1-535652584-normal.jpeg

photo is of a SnapBack but fitteds definitely existed.

HC has been doing this since 09. Not sure how much lately
fe4efa78f050d634958654d305006a18.jpg

Easy money. Make every dark navy team cap into a red or yellow or green. Every green can be a blue , yellow or a red.
Maroon appears to be in.I’ve always wondered why this twisted craze never took off. That’s the heart Of fashion caps at its original spike lee red Yankees core

Last edited:
Get a dry wash cloth. Slap the cap a couple times. Or just shake the cap out in an open space. It’s not complicated. But Then get the cloth moist and rub the cap clean. I’ve bought dozens of caps from owners who said their caps were unfit for sale. A wet paper towel also goes a long way.
Now sticker aging could be a real issue if you expect the old sticker to have the same color underneath it. I ask most vintage owners to partially look under the sticker to get an idea. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

Get a dry wash cloth. Slap the cap a couple times. Or just shake the cap out in an open space. It’s not complicated. But Then get the cloth moist and rub the cap clean. I’ve bought dozens of caps from owners who said their caps were unfit for sale. A wet paper towel also goes a long way.
Now sticker aging could be a real issue if you expect the old sticker to have the same color underneath it. I ask most vintage owners to partially look under the sticker to get an idea. Doesn’t hurt to ask.
These are recent purchases don’t have that issue but thanks, I’ll do this tomorrow

I’ve found dozens on sale who said their cap was faded. Not faded, just dirty. Ebbets field has a wool brush that works well. Just don’t be afraid to get a cap slightly moist.

$35 dollar caps, ive bought for $12 That took two seconds to clean.

What do y’all use to store your caps?

I use the boxes New Era uses to ship to stores. Fits about 12 each, easily stackable and retrievable. I break my collection down by teams so it's pretty easy to figure out what's in which box for me.

They need to throw a grey or green under brim on that ***** but otherwise Fuego

Have a red SF giants with a grey under that I love. It's a bit old, but never been able to find one again.

HC has been doing this since 09. Not sure how much lately
fe4efa78f050d634958654d305006a18.jpg

HatClub was THE spot for these twisted ones. Had the A's color up there, a Yankees joint. I know they did a Mets. It was a solid collection.

Yeah no matter what I do they always eventually go back. No matter how many rubberbands, mugs, water bottles that I use. I've just accepted it lmao.

Whenever they restock that Forest Green Yankee, i'm copping.

I was thinking bout that ‘73 but I dunno how I feel about that patch lol. Might cop to go with my Brazil’s
Same here lol that Ws A’s patch fire only reason I copped Evan tho I’m a Mets fan .. You know if lids selling those Opening Day 2020 fitted patch I seen a few heads rocking lately ..

Back
Top Bottom