Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Wool can vaguely shrink over time for sure. Were they hats you wore? Wool and moisture will shrink, whether it's residual mositure from your weather or a/c, or from wear. Time is an enemy. But it's nothing a hat Jack couldn't fix.

Even poly can be worked out. I've worn a on field for many dozens wars before it broke in. Let it sit too long and it can reshape.

I wouldn't sell or give away anything. Many are just a break in away from wearable.

Anyone own a grey under 2000s era LOW PROFILE Cap? Wondering just how low they are. There's a seller online who's had a few caps no one will touch for almost a year now.

They made low profile New Eras decades ago? :nerd:

Wool can vaguely shrink over time for sure. Were they hats you wore? Wool and moisture will shrink, whether it's residual mositure from your weather or a/c, or from wear. Time is an enemy. But it's nothing a hat Jack couldn't fix.

Even poly can be worked out. I've worn a on field for many dozens wars before it broke in. Let it sit too long and it can reshape.

I wouldn't sell or give away anything. Many are just a break in away from wearable.
Ya i wore most of em.

Theyre already long gone, time to slowly replace em again.

S/o too 718 truth Lids back they open ! New pick ups ..

Attachments

• 0DC2BA20-D3E8-4670-B0D2-30B1326C2A7B.jpeg
    0DC2BA20-D3E8-4670-B0D2-30B1326C2A7B.jpeg
    370.6 KB · Views: 46
They made low profile New Eras decades ago? :nerd:
As early as 2000. There's been a Yankees on my radar for 6 plus months now. I've heard there was a time frame for a 3-6 year span where they didn't have them available. I think the initial run wasn't well received.

So 2000 had a run, then it happened again 2006-2007 when they switched to poly. And since 2010, they've been around.

I guess I'm Desperate for another Yankees grey under, that I'm willing to try a low profile lol.

Anybody else try and cop the statue of liberty hats off of ExclusiveFitted? Checkout was being crazy, so many 502 messages and it was putting some other guy's name in the address field

I think they need shopify

As early as 2000. There's been a Yankees on my radar for 6 plus months now. I've heard there was a time frame for a 3-6 year span where they didn't have them available. I think the initial run wasn't well received.

So 2000 had a run, then it happened again 2006-2007 when they switched to poly. And since 2010, they've been around.

I guess I'm Desperate for another Yankees grey under, that I'm willing to try a low profile lol.

Had no idea.

You are not one to doubt on this topic but do you have evidence/pics? Were they labeled as New Era On Field Low Pros?

Had no idea.

You are not one to doubt on this topic but do you have evidence/pics? Were they labeled as New Era On Field Low Pros?
I'm giving away what I want. a few on eBay are 2000 world series Yankees hats with visible low profile sticker and tagging. They've been semi low to begin with. I don't quite want the Ichiro hat style, which he's worn since at least 2002.
DEBFF79C-5877-4871-9EC4-F2DBDA43F92C.jpeg

And here's the sticker

E090BA5B-0D77-401A-B7EB-6AF99A55F6C1.jpeg

And uno uno , nice EE Yankees. The retro crown almost looks better than the original, just shape and look. What material is the EE? There's almost a gortex slickness to it. But the shape is great.

I'm giving away what I want. a few on eBay are 2000 world series Yankees hats with visible low profile sticker and tagging. They've been semi low to begin with. I don't quite want the Ichiro hat style, which he's worn since at least 2002.
DEBFF79C-5877-4871-9EC4-F2DBDA43F92C.jpeg

And here's the sticker

E090BA5B-0D77-401A-B7EB-6AF99A55F6C1.jpeg

And uno uno , nice EE Yankees. The retro crown almost looks better than the original, just shape and look. What material is the EE? There's almost a gortex slickness to it. But the shape is great.

Wow. Thanks! Did not know this.

wallyhopp wallyhopp thanks man. The retro crown fit is real nice, I’m into pre-black sweatband new eras and it fits more like the vintage ones. Material is some kind of lightweight nylon, not really sure

Where can I get a low crown black Yankee hat with grey underbrim? I don’t care if it’s a fitted, snap or dear I say dad hat 😂. I recently bought a black Yankee hat from hat club and that high crown is disgusting, I threw that trash out.

You know HC is doing something right when you see someone like wallyhopp wallyhopp who claims he doesn't care for what HC is doing and posts how all the hats they drop are bad/overhyped/etc. but yet he spends all day every day talking about anything HC related.

Every other post of yours is just making asinine conspiracy theories about how HC operates that don't make any sense if there's common sense being applied.

Hat Club is evidently living rent free in your head :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Not buying it totally. The 2020 onfields are excluded at fanatics. Those sales appear terrible to the point of fsrs still being there. The retro aspect is killing it though. Nostalgia to a better time is all too real. Hatclub is playing some funny games. Their drops used to last hours with many weird sizes lasting months. Their initial drops are assuredly smaller in volume, flat out. They know what theyre doing. They used to get maybe 50 caps for a run. Now it's 30 or less, and they claim popularity is CRAZY. Popularity may be up a bit. But then they drop the pre orders.

The FOMO is Where it's at while we stay at home. You don't know how long it'll take them to get caps into the pre order portal.

I agree with him though. $42-45 a pop? I got back into caps because they were $8-15 lol. The new territory is too rich for my blood.

Most don't want the GR caps. They want to flex online with a 15-20 cap HC run. So there is definitely a new aspect present. But sales being up overall?

Millions would go to games and buy a cap in person. The GRs have to be down. These 15 cap releases make it seem like sales are amazing. Overall, I feel it's down. Hype is up though.

Where can I get a low crown black Yankee hat with grey underbrim? I don’t care if it’s a fitted, snap or dear I say dad hat 😂. I recently bought a black Yankee hat from hat club and that high crown is disgusting, I threw that trash out.

Not grey, but there's a green underbrim 1910 low crown on hatland

I grabbed the black Diamondback WS two years ago, the purple one wasn’t on my hit list until I seen a few posts in here.

When life was normal last fall at my nephews football game.
3C8394F6-CEDF-4826-8FDF-4198CD22C165.jpeg

If I'm not mistaken, minimum runs were 36 units years back (10-15 years ago).

Did that change?
36 sounds right. Maybe I'm just talking out of my rear. I just remember seeing 3-4 sz 8s, one 7 7/8, 3-4 7 3/4s, and then 10 or so 7 1/2s etc. for a typical run. Are these same numbers now selling out or did they go more limited? jonwin jonwin it's definitely a bit of a conspiracy theory. I contend they have 15 caps tops available to prop up the popularity angle. I think everyone should be somewhat skeptical here. Nothing too wrong with giving people a sample, and then drop the pre-orders later on.

I like HC. They were dead in the water when they had to switch their clientele. They went from those who went there exclusively for made in USA ( and not 4ucap,ecapcity etc.) Greatness to made overseas blah. And If you can't see the difference, we may just have to agree to disagree.

They're a fascinating model to look at. I've said it before. They went from giving away HC storage bags and 25% off of CLEARANCE, To flat out selling out of higher priced lower quality caps within seconds. I'd still drop money on a release if I had a real chance at it. Do you work there? Why so defensive?

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully what size?

It's more that I'm amused at your conspiracy theories that don't really make sense IMO lol.

You say you like HC but from following this thread, lot of your comments are repeatedly about how HC is essentially "desperate" and peddling garbage hats and "barely staying alive" and how you're more than happy to just keep scouring the internet for vintage hats bc they're cheaper; (which is cool and all bc I get it, you're a bargain thrift hunter from what I've seen you regularly comment/post) but then you spend lot of time talking about HC for someone that says they don't care about what HC is doing.

It's just entertaining bc from my perspective, if I didn't care about someone/something, I just wouldn't pay any attention to them or talk about them regularly like how you do.

Maybe I'm holding you to your comments too literally but seriously go back and look at your comments (basically this thread for past few months) and tell me they don't seem funny with what I just noted above.

No hate from me here but just an observation.

36 sounds right. Maybe I'm just talking out of my rear. I just remember seeing 3-4 sz 8s, one 7 7/8, 3-4 7 3/4s, and then 10 or so 7 1/2s etc. for a typical run. Are these same numbers now selling out or did they go more limited? jonwin jonwin it's definitely a bit of a conspiracy theory. I contend they have 15 caps tops available to prop up the popularity angle. I think everyone should be somewhat skeptical here. Nothing too wrong with giving people a sample, and then drop the pre-orders later on.

I like HC. They were dead in the water when they had to switch their clientele. They went from those who went there exclusively for made in USA ( and not 4ucap,ecapcity etc.) Greatness to made overseas blah. And If you can't see the difference, we may just have to agree to disagree.

They're a fascinating model to look at. I've said it before. They went from giving away HC storage bags and 25% off of CLEARANCE, To flat out selling out of higher priced lower quality caps within seconds. I'd still drop money on a release if I had a real chance at it. Do you work there? Why so defensive?

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully what size?

**** when did these restock?

6/27
They were gone in 90 min.,you had to be on top of their Instagram post which I wasn’t and just happen to remember the restock for that day.

I missed out on the Colorado Rockies allstar was gone in most sizes under 40 minutes.

I think the pandemic and most people not being able to get to barbershops aided in this fitted hat revival.

jonwin jonwin do you follow regular HC releases? The pirates grey under has been sitting for weeks, or months now. They're sitting on 13 sz 8s. How can they get these 'general releases' right. But then 95% of everything else is a bot riddled QS release that seems to have a dozen made tops. Like I said. I believe they know what they're doing. They're no longer struggling. They found their niche. Lots of frustrated hat buyers online because of them.

I feel my theory makes perfect sense. Hype sells. They'll push out 15 small runs per week instead of what they used to do with 4-6 larger runs. They flipped the script on what they used to be about. So it's entertaining to me to follow.

Bottom line. They can make bigger runs easily but choose not to. I feel it's appropriate to call them out

Back
Top Bottom