Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

wallyhopp wallyhopp Are you talking about the Pirates grey under on-field retro?

That's not a "custom release" since you know...it's just a retro that other hat sites carry all the time so that's a weird comparison to their "releases".

That's like saying "how come Nike is sitting on all these AF1's but all their hyped up Jordan's always sell out?"

Like the AF1's in that example, they're probably not "sitting" on them like you say, that's just an everyday style to have regularly.

Like I said, your theories don't make sense if you really think about it lmao. Nobody is ordering 12 hats for a run to sell when you know you can sell thousands. Especially when you can't order just "12" hats anyway....

But you can keep continue to run with that conspiracy theory haha.

jonwin jonwin do you follow regular HC releases? The pirates grey under has been sitting for weeks, or months now. They're sitting on 13 sz 8s. How can they get these 'general releases' right. But then 95% of everything else is a bot riddled QS release that seems to have a dozen made tops. Like I said. I believe they know what they're doing. They're no longer struggling. They found their niche. Lots of frustrated hat buyers online because of them.

I feel my theory makes perfect sense. Hype sells. They'll push out 15 small runs per week instead of what they used to do with 4-6 larger runs. They flipped the script on what they used to be about. So it's entertaining to me to follow.

Bottom line. They can make bigger runs easily but choose not to. I feel it's appropriate to call them out

5F76A9BB-4E99-4E0C-B09C-0B4D283D48FF.jpeg

wallyhopp wallyhopp Are you talking about the Pirates grey under on-field retro?

That's not a "custom release" since you know...it's just a retro that other hat sites carry all the time so that's a weird comparison to their "releases".

That's like saying "how come Nike is sitting on all these AF1's but all their hyped up Jordan's always sell out?"

Like the AF1's in that example, they're probably not "sitting" on them like you say, that's just an everyday style to have regularly.

Like I said, your theories don't make sense if you really think about it lmao. Nobody is ordering 12 hats for a run to sell when you know you can sell thousands. Especially when you can't order just "12" hats anyway....

But you can keep continue to run with that conspiracy theory haha.
Not even sure what's being argued here. I'm not attacking Hc exclusively. I think it's happening most places.
Unless you can show me the runs are the same size or more, it's either a 500% uptick in popularity or they're gaming us a bit with smaller runs to create that hype.

Even non exclusive milb runs yesterday sold out. And the so called regular retro runs aren't available 24/7 everywhere.

If the pirates retro dropped with 12 total available, game over. Hype.

If you can prove any of my crap wrong, I'll shut up about it forever. I've been following releases for 3-4 years now. If runs are the same quantity and popularity has just upticked 400%, I can live with that reality. It just feels like they've lowered runs across the board to give the illusion of hype. This isn't just exclusive to HC

And not sure if you knew. But HC used to mark their exclusives as exclusives because they were first designed and sold by HC. That moniker kind of went away. Many of HCs designs made it to other sites and before you knew it, HC was going back for more of their own. Nothing wrong there.

Whole new world when non exclusive runs are selling out as fast as exclusives. Maybe the low runs is across the board the norm?

Show me these releases have 50-80 plus caps availability and are selling out, and I'll shut up. For now, it's looking like these are all low runs, except for a non exclusive regular retro here or there, that no one apparently wants? Lol. You see where my disconnect is here.

Tldr, make all of these 80 cap runs , and they sit. Make them 20 or less, and they're gone by 11:58. That's the reality I'm seeing.

Last edited:
Tldr, make all of these 80 cap runs , and they sit. Make them 20 or less, and they're gone by 11:58. That's the reality I'm seeing.

But did minimum run amounts change though? Selling out a run of 36 is a breeze given the amount of traffic HC is getting lately.

I will admit though, seeing that MiLB stuff move so quickly is kind of a shocker, but maybe people just like the design regardless of whether they know the team or not.

I want to design my own New Era caps. What is the process?
You can submit a design/logo but you gotta place a minimum order iirc. A few of my homies were talking about that several yrs ago and they were told theres a min order. Cant recall what that amount was tho

You can submit a design/logo but you gotta place a minimum order iirc. A few of my homies were talking about that several yrs ago and they were told theres a min order. Cant recall what that amount was tho
Anyone can submit or do you need a license of some sort?

Fitted selling out like sneakers what's going on 2 yrs ago everyone was on snap backs I could cop fitted with ease and some on sale
It's not only the major sites that are moving units. I am constantly seeking boutique custom caps because I do not really like team hats. If I blink, my size sells out.

Back
Top Bottom