Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I want to design my own New Era caps. What is the process?
They aren’t taking orders currently but you have to basically submit your design to a minimum order and as long as it’s not a copyright issue I think you’ll be good.

Attachments

• FB8EE1DA-2EE5-4EA2-8DFC-7FF82DE59679.jpeg
    FB8EE1DA-2EE5-4EA2-8DFC-7FF82DE59679.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 59
But did minimum run amounts change though? Selling out a run of 36 is a breeze given the amount of traffic HC is getting lately.

I will admit though, seeing that MiLB stuff move so quickly is kind of a shocker, but maybe people just like the design regardless of whether they know the team or not.
Trying to test my conspiracy theory. I saw a few shock drops yesterday and was able to add many to my cart, just to see the quantities available. 21 plus on both dodgers and astros. Now both gone. Their sunset La had like 52 available. Not sure now. No one wants that one lol The 88 dodgers was already on the downward spin. These numbers seem right. An instant sellout of every size at 11:59 is what has me questioning things lol. Shock drops are more indicative of what I used to see. Smaller and larger and 7 1/2 remained in stock the longest.
Fitted selling out like sneakers what's going on 2 yrs ago everyone was on snap backs I could cop fitted with ease and some on sale
We’ve turned a corner folks. Maybe it is all popularity here. They just sold out of A diamond era material fitted. 95% of folks kept away from that junk material for years and years.
5-6 various websites are selling out of new releases within minutes now.

And jonwin jonwin , that regular pirates grey under is being sold as an EXCLUSIVE on HC. That’s why I initially brought that up. I’m seeing a true blurring now of true exclusives and just regular caps at HC. Another wacko theory, they want the illusion that they’re all exclusives. Blurring the lines, getting those sales.

I guess HC lied to us. They told us that wahoo was gone.
New designs are definitely out. But overseas created Reproduction may be in. I guess they didn’t tell us that part.

an all navy wahoo is in demand? I’m beyond words. That was always last picked out.

I guess HC lied to us. They told us that wahoo was gone.
New designs are definitely out. But overseas created Reproduction may be in. I guess they didn’t tell us that part.

an all navy wahoo is in demand? I’m beyond words. That was always last picked out.
Then I should go back and buy all of them 🤣🤣

Then I should go back and buy all of them 🤣🤣
Wahoo seems In for sure. That shock drops went super fast. Lots of sites are dropping indians gear, like the nfc East team. They’re in because they’re a bit controversial.
It wasn’t me that said wahoo was gone. HC said it 63 weeks back lol

I think theyVe had 2-3 drops since. But then ninja had that Q and A recently and they said that they couldn’t do new styles but they could follow through with current patched styles.

This outrage is a bit different than the first wahoo retirement. I think shops will finally get rid of everything ‘offensive’.

wahoo was on Macy’s for almost a year. now just this past month, all gone. It’s definitely trending. Maybe more in fear of a full canceling.

Damn mickeys place getting raided.

Waiting on another code but joints are selling out in my size :smh:

ahat ahat they got a sale or new releases? What’s moving? I have like 6 on my radar for years now. Macy’s just got raided on their retro classics within the past two weeks. Those were sitting for maybe a year lol.

And mickeys has some unique ‘exclusives’ that are 7-10 years old and haven’t sold out. I’m not even sure some of these are made anymore

ahat ahat they got a sale or new releases? What’s moving? I have like 6 on my radar for years now. Macy’s just got raided on their retro classics within the past two weeks. Those were sitting for maybe a year lol.

And mickeys has some unique ‘exclusives’ that are 7-10 years old and haven’t sold out. I’m not even sure some of these are made anymore
A lot of the Athletics caps. Ive always liked that A, for a number of reasons. One of the youth teams i played for, we had the same uniform and it was some of the best summers i had on that team. Also got a pendant with that same font. So i have an affinity for those hats. Ive been watching a lot of them and they had fsr or almost fsr and seems theres only bigger sizes left now.

I also like the lack of NE flag and even mlb logo on their caps.

No sale from what i can see, i wish. Last one they had was only milb caps.

Shout out to the fellow nt member who posted about final-score. I said I didn’t want a duplicate of this cap since it’s not my favorite. But the price was too good to pass up.
34164B00-CAA0-44BE-B848-FE20C96CECF6.jpeg

Both are marked 2019 home. Sadly neither are made in USA. But made in China is a decent consolation.

Back
Top Bottom