Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

20200929_150300.jpg

Order the WS diamondbacks won't be here til the 6 and I chose usps so what is the point if they still using FedEx

only thing I can think of is that they have a FedEx contract and gotta wait for it to expire. I've seen A LOT of people posting photos on social media of their crushed hatclub box from fedex

I got a hat in from ecapcity and it was insanely small. Second time I got a hat from them recently and the sizing was way off. I've gotten hats in my size that ran slightly small but they just fit snug. This joint fit damn near an entire size smaller

This is why I bought my first Snapback last year. Fitteds have gotten terrible with their sizing.

On field Pirates hats to go with Pirates jerseys of Andrew McCutchen.
IMG_4513.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4519.JPG
IMG_4520.JPG
IMG_4523.JPG
IMG_4524.JPG

I posted a larger photo of the alternate design since it stands out a little more than their standard hat.
IMG_4516.JPG

Matching head to toe is tacky enough, but even worse when your colors don't match. :lol: Throw some white/white AF1's on and keeps it clean.

But at the end of the day you gotta do you. I'm half messin.

Matching head to toe is tacky enough, but even worse when your colors don't match. :lol: Throw some white/white AF1's on and keeps it clean.

But at the end of the day you gotta do you. I'm half messin.

No thanks to overrated and played out Air Force One. They're too common and don't present a challenge for me to come up with something different for my attire.

Damn right, I'm going to throw on stuff that isn't common to be different.

No thanks to overrated and played out Air Force One. They're too common and don't present a challenge for me to come up with something different for my attire. Damn right, I'm going to throw on stuff that isn't common to be different.

You do your thing playboi. :nthat: However my point wasn't about the "type" of shoe but the fact you ain't matching. :lol:

For a purist...thats not even the same shade of yellow.

Most of the stuff I own is solid colored. Like all black, all grey, navy, etc. So don't really Gotta put much thought into matching. If I throw a gray hoodie on it matches almost any color so easy choice of what hat color to grab

You do your thing playboi. :nthat: However my point wasn't about the "type" of shoe but the fact you ain't matching. :lol:

Thanks for pointing that out. I always realized the yellow shade on those shoes aren't as solid as the yellow with the Pirates color scheme although I would prefer them to be damn near perfect like that, but I'm content with them because they're serviceable since it's yellow we're dealing with in general.

It's never been perfect with clothing regarding color shades realistically. It's sometimes predicated on the material too which makes shades differ. Like most hats and shoes with Lakers color schemes have a darker yellow whereas the current yellow Lakers jerseys have a brighter, somewhat fluorescent yellow. That's an example of colors that are supposed to match being a little divergent.

Has anyone ever removed the stitching from a double border batterman logo? Is it even possible?

Last edited:
i think so.
i'm not a fitted cap connoisseur but i believe if the cap is the original team colors used for the specific patch, it may be on the left? but if the cap color is not an original team color (custom), it'll always be on the right?

sorry could be completely wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Checked the tracking on my hatclub hat that I chose USPS for and got sent through FedEx and the status says "label unreadable. Label replaced." Praying to God thats not a nice way of saying the box was jacked up so they had to change the label. Not feeling great about my odds

Just noticed the patch is on different sides. I’m guessing because the New Era flag?
582A3E5A-EAA0-4410-8F62-4F22B3B1FF06.jpeg
lil black jean jacket lil black jean jacket
Sounds about right. Anymore, since the side flag made its appearance in late 2016, customs have been somewhat forced to use the right side. Yet at the same time, it totally feels random as many customs use the right side when for years the same custom has used the left side. 97ws Indians come to mind. Even the subway series hat I’ve seen the navy on the right.

And the randomness from the approval or creation process is common too. I’ve seen the same twins M cap come in 4-5 different styles over the years.
I think in large part the ‘original SPEC’ on fields can go without flags including proper side patch placement. But the newer designs cannot. This includes Mets using a 1969 ws logo and it going on the right. The older customs pre 2016 had most of these custom patches on the left. So yeah, side flag, whether it’s tonal or not, is pushing a lot of these caps to the other side.

Your non team color customs and custom color uvs may never have the proper side patch placement since they need the ne flag since they aren’t to Og Spec.

At least many under on field customs can go without any crazy changes

4ucaps killed it this past week with the grey (and one black) under wool custom collection. Most have proper flat battermans.
120032150_3698890986822907_3727079980995858072_o.jpg

120159943_3696502840395055_7599318697031946503_o.jpg

Tried to behave. I only picked out three. Almost a week later and they’re still stocked too well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom