Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

🟡🟡

Attachments

• A5AE4203-B318-4856-8380-0E09FAB9F623.jpeg
    A5AE4203-B318-4856-8380-0E09FAB9F623.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 92
Man I hate fedex

They jack your box up too? Saw someone comment on hatclubs twitter that they should change their default option to USPS and their reply was that they have fedex as default because of the shipping delays USPS was facing. Which is BS because that delay lasted like 2-3 weeks then everything was back to normal

They jack your box up too? Saw someone comment on hatclubs twitter that they should change their default option to USPS and their reply was that they have fedex as default because of the shipping delays USPS was facing. Which is BS because that delay lasted like 2-3 weeks then everything was back to normal
They just take forever with my packages 1 min say out for delivery then change to delivery pending and I hate FedEx delivery then change to usps will do the final delivery. Ups never let's me down

FedEx switches it off to usps for final day delivery. I had a usps package take 5 days and FedEx is no less than 10 days ALWAYS. It literally drove through my state and then back north and five days later it gets to me. Flat out, HC has that big discount happening right now. I wonder how many caps it would take for them to realize they’re handing out too many refunds. I hear the difference is mere dimes. But if they’re doing thousands of caps a day, that adds up. They’re customer service has dwindled too. Both usps or FedEx will put blame on each other. But when usps does it solo, nothing seems overly smashed. It’s that extra 5-7 days of handling that’s pushing these boxes to their limits

new pickup
5E555DE7-FCBB-46D0-90E3-52F80C589ABC.jpeg

DB69EFC7-2594-4B1B-BBFD-F56F3F28AD57.jpeg

Before there was the lids retro classic line in 2017, new era randomly did these heritage collection collection drops
This one came from 2014. The crown is possibly too high. 1993 wasn’t like this. The logo is the sleeve logo and completely wrong. And each one featured a side flag. But for collections sake, it’s cool to have a time piece like this. Many of the other hats in this collection are money though. They really really really messed up the retro classic line when you see all the flat perfectly sized logos from this 2014 collection.
Cap is 100% wool and made in China. I’d say the wool fuzz is fuzzier than recent stuff. It fits tts but does tend to have a higher crown. Overall score : B-

Heritage collection is on point?
Let’s just say, each heritage series is not created equally.

This 1993 has the correct logos (except for wahoo lol) that lids messed up on three years later. That freshnessmag has some good photos. Quality is probably near that of other Chinese customs. The 1980 collection is nice as far as logo accuracy. But they’re a lot like what you see you mickeys place. . Your 1934 collection is near ebbets field quality. And each of the ones on mickeysplace ranging in the 1960s is beyond the normal scoop of new era quality. From great to amazing.
But then there’s some duds. I had As and a redsox heritage series and they were nothing more than grey under wool customs. There’s a classic wool collection that’s kind of cheesy with al/BL stitched on the side.

This particular indians hat is near the quality as your 2017 retro classic. Not great. But not crap. There’s some YouTube videos of other 1993 series caps. I wouldn’t necessarily seek them out. But good find at $20.
The 1934 and ones from mickeys place, easily worth $45-$65.

tl:dr. At some point it seemed like they threw the heritage tag on everything with a vintage logo. So you have to weed through the crap

Last edited:
Let’s just say, each heritage series is not created equally.

This 1993 has the correct logos (except for wahoo lol) that lids messed up on three years later. That freshnessmag has some good photos. Quality is probably near that of other Chinese customs. The 1980 collection is nice as far as logo accuracy. But they’re a lot like what you see you mickeys place. . Your 1934 collection is near ebbets field quality. And each of the ones on mickeysplace ranging in the 1960s is beyond the normal scoop of new era quality. From great to amazing.
But then there’s some duds. I had As and a redsox heritage series and they were nothing more than grey under wool customs. There’s a classic wool collection that’s kind of cheesy with al/BL stitched on the side.

This particular indians hat is near the quality as your 2017 retro classic. Not great. But not crap. There’s some YouTube videos of other 1993 series caps. I wouldn’t necessarily seek them out. But good find at $20.
The 1934 and ones from mickeys place, easily worth $45-$65.

tl:dr. At some point it seemed like they threw the heritage tag on everything with a vintage logo. So you have to weed through the crap

Flag logo on the side. No thanks.

Flag logo on the side. No thanks.
Yeah. That’s why it gets a b- in my book. And also why I wouldn’t seek it out above $25. The logos are on the mark for many other teams though. Some other heritage series caps have tonal flags so this is a weird one.
It’s getting deflagged this weekend. I’ll post the progress.

Back
Top Bottom