Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

HC just dropped a wine collection. Maroon uppers with green unders. Never thought I'd see green UV be so popular. Many sold out in the 1 hr Early Access window within minutes. I don't get it.

1. I'm not an insider so why am I getting emails
2. It tells me I need to be logged in to gain access.

Neither are true. It feels like they're hyping me up. But everyone may be getting the same email lol. HC with the solid hustle. They're telling me I'm special and hence the caps. I'm not really buying it. But you guys do you.

Grabbed this just now with that insider access
E3D13582-A9B2-4B3C-9F89-E3E7E4585F8A.jpeg

HC just dropped a wine collection. Maroon uppers with green unders. Never thought I'd see green UV be so popular. Many sold out in the 1 hr Early Access window within minutes. I don't get it.

1. I'm not an insider so why am I getting emails
2. It tells me I need to be logged in to gain access.

Neither are true. It feels like they're hyping me up. But everyone may be getting the same email lol. HC with the solid hustle. They're telling me I'm special and hence the caps. I'm not really buying it. But you guys do you.

To be an insider, you just have to spend $100 a year. I don't have issue with it because at least it gives return customers a reward rather than having new customers cop before the ones who've been on there for years. It's like how people create brand new SNKRS accounts and hit on raffles and people who've spent $10k on SNKRS general releases can't win a raffle more than once every 2-3 years.

Man oh man. This is a first

A Macy’s order came through this afternoon.
Two plate patch two tones. These are grey unders,100% poly and made in Vietnam. Fit is mostly tts
Cooperstown Padres has a double border batterman, side flag, and is 100% wool, made in Bangladesh. This one fits tts.

1BEA6CFE-8C83-437D-B16E-73E9D5CDBC1C.jpeg

C4FC2D75-7F7E-417A-8541-6A713E6E986E.jpeg

This may be one of the worst hats I have ever purchased. It’s a favorite logo. But this one came with pen stains on the front and it happens to fit like a 7 1/2 to 7 3/8.
B2110AAB-F318-4854-B903-75CF4EA7F1AC.jpeg

Two same size caps should not fit inside each other as an example
B4C8467D-C962-43E4-B035-F5FE73A1BF53.jpeg

But the M twins fits inside a same size 8.
347064C4-80ED-4C0D-BCCD-11D1688BFD6D.jpeg

Anyone want a 7 1/2 twins?lol I may return it tomorrow.

Bangladesh wool Padres fits a tad more boxy in the crown area, while both of the Vietnam poly feel closest to USA made. I love the two tone colors but this has left quite the sour note. The size 8 twins fits me like a kippa. I knew I should’ve stayed away from the cooperstown caps on their. Their other customs like the plate patch seem more decent.

To be an insider, you just have to spend $100 a year. I don't have issue with it because at least it gives return customers a reward rather than having new customers cop before the ones who've been on there for years. It's like how people create brand new SNKRS accounts and hit on raffles and people who've spent $10k on SNKRS general releases can't win a raffle more than once every 2-3 years.
Good info. I thought there was a threshold where you had to convert your account away from OG. I’m not a true points earning insider yet receive these emails once every 3-4 months. I’ll play conspiracy theorist and say this went out to more than they should have. It was basically a full sell out within seconds.

Unless I can be insider and still be og since I spent $100 over the past year. But doesn’t that apply to almost everyone lol? It’s the exclusive yet not so exclusive pre release

Snagged Nats and Dbacks on the wine early access. Hate i missed on the Angels.

I was mad that Rockies sold so quick. There wasn't a ton of hype in general compared to previous collections. Figured I had at least 2-3 min to choose and by the time I came to check out the ones I picked, it told me the Rockies was gone.

Yeah man. I don’t know how you do it. Non original c/w. Basic green uv, and you had maybe 2 minutes tops for 10-16 colorways. That’s a recipe for me to miss out.
Three were were on initial early access radar but I couldn’t decide. I’m guessing by December, these are are all pre order against
Stop treating caps like shoes and it’s suddenly quite normal.

snagged that navy/red braves with the brown uv on the drop today. hope they do a preorder down the line. want that all navy all star braves.

I was mad that Rockies sold so quick. There wasn't a ton of hype in general compared to previous collections. Figured I had at least 2-3 min to choose and by the time I came to check out the ones I picked, it told me the Rockies was gone.
Heard they only had 30 Rockies instock online, if thats true they wild as hell for that.

The Mag Park went crazy on these Pink Mochas .. one of my fav drops of the year no doubt :pimp: :

Any Yankee 7 1/4 heads that dig the Jae tips joint.. this the next giveaway. Went to NY last week and it was a trip I will never forget.. everyone was showing love and I got nothing but respect for the hat community over there. Bunch of good dudes. Here's my New York Appreciation Giveaway. Feel free to tap in if interested. Submission ends Sunday 11/8 @ 10am PST:

Back
Top Bottom