Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Keep it rollin

Homestead Grays
20201104_184723.jpg
20201104_184732.jpg

Hat club really been trash with customer service. I ordered 3 hats from the Merlot early access and put my order in after 5 min of the release and they send me an email they had to cancel one of my hats due to inventory. All because they don't fulfill invoices in the proper order and by the time they got to mine that was placed earlier, it was gone.

looks like the multi-patch trend has hit NE beanies & im diggin it :smokin
484_360x.jpg
485_360x.jpg

links would be greatly appreciated, myfitteds is currently sold out of all the team variants.

I saw those on myfitteds last week, all sold out. New era is about to side patch toilet paper. They've lurked with apparel for awhile. It's why they got out of derby. They didn't want to be makers of items, just producers of products.

I have a certain ocd about balance and symmetry. It's why patch caps aren't very popular to me. Every ounce of me says these beanies need one front and center logo and that's that.
----
Good ideas on the wdywt concept. I'm down. Gonna go with a grey under November. December will be all Cleveland Indians.

Giving some love to 4ucaps. They just dropped some 97 ws Wahoo's, dbacks 01, braves 97, and 8-10 others including Padres 98, and a number of Yankees ws. But no hype. They're all basic to spec grey unders. $38 sounds better than $45, so I'm not exactly itching for any of these. Many fsrs have been sitting for a few days now.

Even a fsr of nocahoma is sitting. I thought he was banned?

looks like the multi-patch trend has hit NE beanies & im diggin it :smokin
484_360x.jpg
485_360x.jpg

links would be greatly appreciated, myfitteds is currently sold out of all the team variants.
snagged the Detroit one

Back
Top Bottom