Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

YO!

smile.gif

Both of those 'Canes are VICIOUS.

I was thinking the U but the Dolphins colors goes hard.

DF!!!

Finally hit up peg for the fist time yesterday.. All the fitteds have pretty much been posted here.. Awesome to see them in person though.. I copped thisBlazers fitted.. It's a dark brown..
flcbo6.jpg

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

You went to Peg for the first time and copped...THAT?

No knock on you or nothing and I see your a Blazers fan, but out of all the illl fitteds that they have, you choose that?

yup..I need to head back one day.. I also like those ones with the Skull ripping through that hat.. Those are like the old school Powell skateboardlogo..

I think they had an blazers fitted in aqua 8 colors...but I havent been there in like 3 months.

^^
been kinda slow since the cc update. myshirts didnt update this week. Havent come across anything worth posting. Matter of fact icy been keepin this threadafloat with his designs.

THANKS ORFIYUS
pimp.gif

great logo spun it around to have tattoos and little blood on the face in flyers colors

going through the motions with NE corporate...hopefully here back in a few weeks
nerd.gif

also trying to work out a custom collab. with old crow speed shop and New era...done in marlon brando's hat colors in "the wild one" (colored thegoggles)

Back
Top Bottom