Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by icyuod

also trying to work out a custom collab. with old crow speed shop and New era...done in marlon brando's hat colors in "the wild one" (colored the goggles)
I like this logo....reminds of penguin from the batman world.

going through the motions with NE corporate...hopefully here back in a few weeks
nerd.gif

Good luck, And make sure you show them white sox designs...
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

You also need to stress to them that simple = better, And that they don't need to put huge designs on their underbrims all the time...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

going through the motions with NE corporate...hopefully here back in a few weeks
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

You also need to stress to them that simple = better, And that they don't need to put huge designs on their underbrims all the time...
laugh.gif

cosign.

I'm not too sure how to word this but how should a fitted fit? Or how much bigger should it be than your head?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

If you want that to stop you need to talk to the people that design them.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I'm not too sure how to word this but how should a fitted fit? Or how much bigger should it be than your head?
It should be a little loose. You still want to be able to move your hat a little bit. If it's too tight, it's gonna leave marks on yourforehead. The hat should be able to sit over your ears without covering them (word to Sup my hat's too big)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

It should be a little loose. You still want to be able to move your hat a little bit. If it's too tight, it's gonna leave marks on your forehead. The hat should be able to sit over your ears without covering them (word to Sup my hat's too big)
Go to the store and try on a few sizes and rock wuts comfortable. Sum people wear the fitted mad huge over the ears, sum wear it over rags ontheir head, sum wear it so it actually fits their head, sum put it on their head but dont actually wear it (sum of you kno wut I mean).

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

Originally Posted by LB510

Calvin as in CALVIN1-
pimp.gif
Give me that OG houndstooth
frown.gif
haah one day. i'm slowly transitioning to panel caps, but am unsure of how it'll look/fit on my head.
nice stuff, got a few stuff i wanted like the niners and neon v1 hufquake and that ari joint. still wish i hadn't outgrown some stuff i got, imean it fits but it'd have to be my first day after getting a fade to fit.

Back
Top Bottom