Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

The original Timberwolves logo was the plainest out of all their designs but it's still cool enough in the present.
IMG_4110.JPG

I really hate depenfing on;ine. I used to live in Harlem and 125th had all the dope fitteds with side patches. I cant keep up with all the random heat dropping.

Has anyone ever shrunken a hat? My friend ordered a hat and it was snug on him so he offered it to me and it was a hat I really wanted so I copped but it's loose. It's only the next size from mine and I've seen the wet the band and blow dryer technique online but don't wanna mess up the shape of the hat

Has anyone ever shrunken a hat? My friend ordered a hat and it was snug on him so he offered it to me and it was a hat I really wanted so I copped but it's loose. It's only the next size from mine and I've seen the wet the band and blow dryer technique online but don't wanna mess up the shape of the hat

They usually shrink over time if I wear it regularly.

Blow dryer method works but takes a few sessions spread across several days. Takes longer if it is polyester for obvious reasons. Better way is to leave it in your car outside during a few hot days 90 degrees+. Put something over it like brown paper or tissue paper so it wont fade.

I have the same skepticism about using any object, chemicals, or liquids to alter a hat as well.

It's a coincidence you brought it up because I've been doing that gradually with my black with red bill Bulls hat recently. It was made larger than its labeled 7 1/2 size. I just wear them on hot days inside my home if I sweat on my forehead to shrink them that way. It seems to be working little by little.

I'm glad New Era regained the license since 2012 to make NFL hats again. NFL pissed me off, I'm sure other consumers too, when they sold out to Reebok and let them be the sole manufacturers of fitted hats during the 2000s during that deal. Those Reebok NFL fitted hats were f'ing sorry as hell. Anyone remember those crappy hats?

Ironically the team alternate hats are better than the official sideline hats since New Era came back into the fold. The sideline hats were OK, but I like the two-tone hats better although they're not the official team sideline hats. What's sucks about the sideline hats now is that they make new styles every year to profit instead if sticking with a style for a long time like MLB hats. I wish they also made pinwheel hats now like in the early 2000s.

Anyone knows anything about this new era babe Ruth era hat? https://www.kijiji.ca/v-buy-sell-ot...-ruth-era-7-5-8-new-rare/1522032771?undefined

When did it release and where (eg exclusive to a store?)

54E78CA3-1FFF-4847-B1BE-85617A4C8916.png

looks like American needle brand. They had an mlb contract for quite a few years. Then they stopped making caps in the USA and quality suffered. Now they sort of do what ebbets field does with various random leagues and such. There’s a decent mix of cooperstown caps from many years back.

if you don’t want to drop $100, here’s one here that’s similar

Reality check, these bright green and blue and red mlb caps are using the same colors and materials as milbs copa series. And the mlb players weekend caps bit off of them already too. That lineup wasn’t selling at all like I’m seeing here. Is it he side patches putting things to a new level?
1599659942890.jpeg

1599659993380.jpeg

These caps aren’t far off of what we’re seeing now. Classic evolution in trends?
I feel there was extra material from these prior years and HC and others made the most out of a cheap deal.
I feel myfitteds is taking it to a different level. Nice amount of competitiveness with Hc

We’re seeing it live. If Mlb customs and Milb copa had a baby, this is our new reality.

Back
Top Bottom