Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^^quantity, labor and current market price for custom fitteds
Gotcha. Was just curious. Been looking into an embroidery machine myself. I liked your design. But I’ve seen some terrible designs way overpriced sellout too lol

It looks like I'm out of the loop with fitted hats now with all these custom things and fashion and whatnot. I'm just a traditionalist honestly. I mean there's nothing wrong with options but I just prefer to keep it simple.

Like I get strictly on field hats for MLB. I abstain from and fashion or alternate color hats that deviate from the team's colors.

I don't mind hats that aren't default for NFL & NBA. Like there's no such thing as default for NBA because players don't wear hats on benches realistically. As long as it's the default team colors for a NBA fitted hat and preferably multi-color, I wear those. I avoid NFL sideline hats especially since they change them every year now. I only have a Raiders sideline hat from the 2012 rollout because they're my favorite team. But overall my NFL fitted hats habits mirror my NBA choices.

Think I want one more from this collection. Rockies or twins.

Attachments

• 78882691-E495-4E70-84DD-945EDCB99CDF.jpeg
    78882691-E495-4E70-84DD-945EDCB99CDF.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 5E845175-1455-473F-8470-564749658BF9.jpeg
    5E845175-1455-473F-8470-564749658BF9.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 90
Got these in for a real good price the other day. Nothing special. But as a Laker fan these are cool. I’ve been wanting that 16 titles hat back in my collection for a while.

On another note, it seems like new era refuses to make a two tone Lakers fitted with a gold crown and a purple bill. I have a few purple Laker two tones with a gold bill, but finding what I mentioned has been tough.

06FAAAAC-254E-4B9C-BD3C-2E4769832602.jpeg

looks like American needle brand. They had an mlb contract for quite a few years. Then they stopped making caps in the USA and quality suffered. Now they sort of do what ebbets field does with various random leagues and such. There’s a decent mix of cooperstown caps from many years back.

if you don’t want to drop $100, here’s one here that’s similar

Roman Pro > American Needle

in general and for that specific cap

I own a good chunk of pink and blue brim caps but they're really killing the trend. They need to get creative because I feel like every other day something drops that's a basic fitted that's dropped 500 times but just the brim is blue or pink. At least dig up some patches that we don't see often, bring back some old logos that we haven't seen in awhile, etc. Just putting a pink brim on a Yankees or Dodgers cap is just lazy at this point

Roman Pro > American Needle

in general and for that specific cap
I’ve never owned an American needle and for good reason. Quality just never looked there. Same with a lesser extent, sport’s specialities. I know they had on field contracts for awhile. But they never looked right in my eyes.
It looks like I'm out of the loop with fitted hats now with all these custom things and fashion and whatnot. I'm just a traditionalist honestly. I mean there's nothing wrong with options but I just prefer to keep it simple.

Like I get strictly on field hats for MLB. I abstain from and fashion or alternate color hats that deviate from the team's colors.

I don't mind hats that aren't default for NFL & NBA. Like there's no such thing as default for NBA because players don't wear hats on benches realistically. As long as it's the default team colors for a NBA fitted hat and preferably multi-color, I wear those. I avoid NFL sideline hats especially since they change them every year now. I only have a Raiders sideline hat from the 2012 rollout because they're my favorite team. But overall my NFL fitted hats habits mirror my NBA choices.
Funny. I think I own one nfl and one nba new era. I have a few college New eras (not on fields). There’s something special about on field hats Though. On field specs. It’s why I got into college Baseball on fields for awhile (all brands).

As far as customs go, I’ll take it as far as what HC does once in awhile. If it looks like it could be worn on field as an alternate, I’ll buy it up. Some examples
577F98AF-F671-47EB-86B7-508849DE1D50.jpeg
8928C656-8755-4033-BC0A-F26930AE3557.jpeg
A3C50EA4-C8D0-4CAB-A996-D7147C096DC6.jpeg
3DD7A94F-2A4D-40D6-8B0C-38BE8C78BB87.jpeg
779377D8-26FE-4CD1-845F-7478348A2777.jpeg

They’ve sort of went away from the true exclusive and uniqueness and gone with the colored unders as their main bread and butter. And now when the two or three exclusives do pop up That I like, it’s all sold out instantly. Milb customs are out the window for regular folks too. Crazy times.

Upptempo Upptempo there’s thousands Of patches out there ready to be thrown on regular looking caps. Right now they’re going on these colored unders first. It is what it is. It’ll come full circle hopefully. Saturation and price increases will cause a slowdown soon. I saw a site selling a custom for $60-$70 the other day. When’s HCs next price increase I wonder.

I own a good chunk of pink and blue brim caps but they're really killing the trend. They need to get creative because I feel like every other day something drops that's a basic fitted that's dropped 500 times but just the brim is blue or pink. At least dig up some patches that we don't see often, bring back some old logos that we haven't seen in awhile, etc. Just putting a pink brim on a Yankees or Dodgers cap is just lazy at this point
Meh thats how i felt from the start of this trend 🤷‍♂️

Latest pickup. I’m gonna chill for a while. Missed the ‘01 purple DBacks yesterday |l
3A6181B3-2A46-4D5B-951B-FB8C1FF7EC26.jpeg
6EF3004A-4ACA-4ED3-B0C8-62172997CBAC.jpeg

I have 1 pink and I’m over it lol. Myfitteds has been doing some fun looking stuff with the colors and patches instead of just biting HatClub.

Latest pickup. I’m gonna chill for a while. Missed the ‘01 purple DBacks yesterday |l
3A6181B3-2A46-4D5B-951B-FB8C1FF7EC26.jpeg
6EF3004A-4ACA-4ED3-B0C8-62172997CBAC.jpeg

I have 1 pink and I’m over it lol. Myfitteds has been doing some fun looking stuff with the colors and patches instead of just biting HatClub.

yeah myfitteds has definitely been more creative as of late. They're also one of the few shops aside from Hatclub and Hatheaven that release older patches/logos with grey brim still. All the other harlem/Bronx shops just release nonstop pink brims on hats we've seen so many times already. If I see another goddamn D-Backs cap with a different color brim I'm gonna lose it :lol:

Where are the grey under brim hats at? These pink, red, purple, and turquoise under brims are all these hat shops are releasing nowadays it seems?

Back
Top Bottom