Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

RAIDERS! I might as well post this Raiders hat for my Raider Nation peeps especially in the aftermath of Monday Night Football with them winning their first game at their new stadium.

I only wear this hat with this jersey honestly.
IMG_4527.JPG
IMG_4526.JPG

Cant wait for that black A's to touchdown. Another A for the collection. Need that royal Philly Athletics next

I went on a fitted hiatus for a while because I stuck to wearing dad hats. Came back into it and I’m probably at like 15-20 purchased in the last 2-3 months. That’s a lot for me! 😂 Anyway, the latest cops

I think it's the quick sell outs that are leading to a lot more impulse buys. in the past, if you saw a fitted you liked you'd think about it a few times and if you still wanted to cop, you'd go back and buy it. with how it is now, if you see a hat you like, you gotta buy it immediately because within 60 seconds it'll probably be gone. It's a dangerous game

Got these in for a real good price the other day. Nothing special. But as a Laker fan these are cool. I’ve been wanting that 16 titles hat back in my collection for a while.

On another note, it seems like new era refuses to make a two tone Lakers fitted with a gold crown and a purple bill. I have a few purple Laker two tones with a gold bill, but finding what I mentioned has been tough.

06FAAAAC-254E-4B9C-BD3C-2E4769832602.jpeg

It's not the primary Lakers logo but figured I'd post the link since it's been so hard to find a yellow/purple lakers fitted

Man anyone got a beat on an ‘86 Mets with the patch on the correct (left) side. HC had one a few weeks ago but I missed it.

Also wanted that campfire joint they dropped but expected it to sell out and be followed up with preorders. Instead they’re sitting and of course my size is gone :lol:

Thoughts on stretch fitteds? Found some off brand top of the world NCAA caps in my closet. Great designs. Decent materials. Crowns aren't too high but the elastic is a tad bit of a downer.

One example
image.jpg

Think I have 30-40 NCAA teams. May dump soon. They just aren't being worn.

Man anyone got a beat on an ‘86 Mets with the patch on the correct (left) side. HC had one a few weeks ago but I missed it.

Also wanted that campfire joint they dropped but expected it to sell out and be followed up with preorders. Instead they’re sitting and of course my size is gone :lol:

There's an 1986 championship Mets cap dropping soon but the patch is on the right side and it has a lime colored brim 😂

Back
Top Bottom