Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

pick ups over the week

campfire collection from hat club much nicer in person..

:
IMG_9373.jpeg

shameless plug**

week #2 giveaway, if y'all are interested, tap in!

if you ain't a 7 1/4 or don't care about this at all, just ignore the post below lol

Always gotta rep the city, but instead of a dodger cap... it's only right that we move that to the side and focus on the LAKERS for coming back to the NBA Finals.

Wait did you say a mug
Yeah when I worked at lids back in the day, one of the managers taught me that trick. Basically helps you prevent uneven curves or sharp bends at the peak. Some people use a soda can and rubber band for the same effect.

4ucap has a fsr

Gotta love the non hype on basic grey unders with no fancy side patches

Looks like they got a decent batch of regular grey unders. Twins TC grey under has never really been redone in custom form. And your cursive Indians also has never really been done in a basic grey under fashion. I'm intrigued

Not all hats fit the same. That’s what sucks about new era caps, especially buying online. I have a few size 7 that fit small and some fit a size up. It’s really a gamble. It’s been a year sinceI I purchased some caps, recently bought some and I feel like they’ve improved The sizing a little bit.

Been buying new era caps since the early 2K. Weird, but I was wearing a size 7 1/4. It fit me perfectly. I stopped buying caps around 2010/2011, and got back into it around 2014. I ordered a cap hat club since I had that membership. Oddly, my hat size had changed. That 7 1/4 fit huge! I went to the actual store to exchange the hat and found I’m a size 7 now. Not sure what happened there. I still have old hats in a 7 1/4 that still fit me perfect. Fits exactly like todays size 7. Also noticed the crown is much higher in today's new era caps

4ucap has a fsr

Gotta love the non hype on basic grey unders with no fancy side patches

Looks like they got a decent batch of regular grey unders. Twins TC grey under has never really been redone in custom form. And your cursive Indians also has never really been done in a basic grey under fashion. I'm intrigued
anyone got leads on a white sox like this ? wool, 7 ⅝ or 7 ¾

That's FedEx smartpost for you. It takes 3-4 times longer. Is this using their free shipping method? Maybe it's time to aim for priority or UPS ground?

That's FedEx smartpost for you. It takes 3-4 times longer. Is this using their free shipping method? Maybe it's time to aim for priority or UPS ground?

paid for USPS shipping the first time and the second time it was their default Free shipping because I spent $60+. The sad part is FedEx costs $1 more but is way slower than USPS. Still blows my mind that they keep using fedex despite the slower speed and their issues with damaged packages

Back
Top Bottom