Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Thinking about buying a 71/2 hat although my natural hat size is 7 5/8. It’s not that big of a jump in size is it?
Im 7 1/2 and i got a couple 5/8s to see how theyd fit. They fit really boxy, had to exchange em for 1/2.

Apple Pay 100%. On that site, 15 seconds can be the difference from getting the hat you want or striking out so once you add to cart click Apple Pay and you should have a decent shot

i’m not seeing an option for apple pay on their site (when checking out)? am i missing something? good looks!

Before officially checking out, there's a checkout button, a blackapple pay button, a gold PayPal button, and a lighter gold Amazon pay button.

LA and NY gold with pink under if anyone wants

man where can this be found in an 8 ? Prolly late as ****.. but can’t seem to find.. not even found on ebay
9EB5F2AF-505E-448D-B57D-9CB896A4581B.jpeg

i was about to purchase and saw that they're excluded now :sick:
Presumably a glitch? But no explanation in my email. It’s not like I did anything sketchy. And they cancelled some 36 hrs after my purchase.
Hc got a whole new run of wool grey unders no patches in (including the as and giants). Why are they charging $42 for the basics now? Other places are still doing $38

Anyone with the aime Leon dore Yankee stitch hat, did yours come with a green underbrim? Just bought a black one on stock x and the underbrim green. Meanwhile the one I have in green, came with the grey underbrim.

Back
Top Bottom