Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yeah. That’s why it gets a b- in my book. And also why I wouldn’t seek it out above $25. The logos are on the mark for many other teams though. Some other heritage series caps have tonal flags so this is a weird one.
It’s getting deflagged this weekend. I’ll post the progress.

Yeah at a lower price it's a bit more worth it.

I still have some of the display-type boxes the heritage series hats would come in.

Yeah at a lower price it's a bit more worth it.

I still have some of the display-type boxes the heritage series hats would come in.
Those came with the more expensive group, like your 1934 leather banded series, right? This one didn’t come with anything. My other al East Yankees came with a pin and a tag with some history. This ones tag less. It’s basically a retro classic before that was a thing. It’s nothing like the heritage caps on mickeys place. The baseballhof website has a few gems too.

rocked this today, it was dusty as hell :lol:
50518369002_68de427965_b.jpg

I stall at $45/hat. Sorry guys. Ecap has one I really really want but realize it’s Chinese or Bangladesh poly, I’m better off with the black nasty alternative for much less. It’s close enough.
I think I spent $50 once for a hat and I’m in the triple digits

thats fine, and thats your personal preference but quality over quantity.
Yeah that’s just my personal opinion. It’s a hat at the end of the day to me. But get your bread (especially if you’re a black creative).

Curious though, what makes it “quality”? The hat is already made, and embroidery is being added? Unless I’m missing something.

Yeah that’s just my personal opinion. It’s a hat at the end of the day to me. But get your bread (especially if you’re a black creative).

Curious though, what makes it “quality”? The hat is already made, and embroidery is being added? Unless I’m missing something.

There's a lot of bad designs that have been getting pushed out onto tees and hats, but quality into design was what i was inching to. At the end of the day it's all personal preference.

Myfitteds?
463a4fba9902d62c39b144c8bceb7da5_400x.jpg

4ucaps?
D-RAYS-581184S-SM_3e38a6e9-9715-4060-8f88-80b1c0817cc8_1024x1024.jpg

Exclusivefitted and sportsworld165 do it too.
It was most likely MyFitted. Their website looks way different now so that's what's throwing it off. They used to have the picture of the kicks with the hat laying on top like the DBacks photo Wallyhopp posted
ahh yeah i figured it used to look MAD different just a random thought i had.

thanks for replying y'all

Back
Top Bottom