Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

Sheesh a guy expresses his hope that his team can win some road games and get to the bowl and he's "popping" up b4 WC weekend....

Back to the lakers thread I guess :smh:

:lol:

I mean out of 60,000 replies in the NFL thread you posted twice.

Naturally gonna catch a little bit of heat when all the sudden you come talmbout playoffs in january. 
laugh.gif

Predicting the playoffs is hard. I have my biases on wanting to see certain players win.

I'd love to see a Seattle/Denver SB, but I predicted Seattle/Cincy before the season, so there's that.

I think the Eagles have to be considered the favorites to beat N.O. Hoping for another Niners/Packers classic, but SF has the slight edge. Comes down to if Lacy can find room to run and if Rodgers shakes off even more rust for the Packers.

Bengals should win, but Chargers give no damns. I like KC to win against Indy, but Indy pretty much epitomizes a wild card. I trired writing them off weeks ago, but Luck is just magic. No surprise if they win.

Sheesh a guy expresses his hope that his team can win some road games and get to the bowl and he's "popping" up b4 WC weekend....

Back to the lakers thread I guess :smh:

:lol:

puffing out your chest a lot for someone who didn't contribute much for his team this year :lol:

You went ghost too for a while, though. Second year in a row. Are you better than him?

I was gone for a few weeks due to some family stuff.

Want a full report?

Simpleton

You're not the only one with a life or issues. Yet, that doesn't stop you from calling out individuals
or even whole fanbases. That's what's pretty simple imo.

Fans popping up right before WC weekend?

at least ksteezy won't be gracing us with his football acumen this january with the giants not in it. what a shame :lol:

People like him make me embarrassed to wear my Giants gear. So many fake fans in NY.

Saints and Phila game could go either way. I don't think Phila is a good team, especially after their stellar week 17 performance. Saints aren't good in the cold. I'm interested in this game. I think Brees gets it done. I don't think Foles is built for this.

Yeah I mean there are plenty of mini-beef's in S&T and most are hilarious but some posters I just cant envision them typing with out da mean mug every reply. 

Billy Joe Hobert. If I recall correctly it was either the saints or falcons but one of them had both billy joe Hobert and billy joe Tolliver on their team at the same time.

What's the odds of there's being one guy named billy joe let alone 2 that played on the same team.

Speaking of quarterbacks with funny names. I remember going to games at candlestick in 08 when the great jt o'sullivan was gracing the field.

I thought ken Dorsey was gonna come in and cook for the 9ers :lol: :smh:

Those teams during 04-05 were so terrible on both sides of the ball. Especially 04, that 7 wins would've been an accomplishment for them even with someone like brees, Brady or Peyton behind center.

Back
Top Bottom