Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

@DaddyRabbit251
 took the ribbing and obviously moved on man. :lol:  I'd say the same exact **** to my friend who piped up during playoffs who hadn't talked football all year.

Was in the bar firing cannon shots at my friend who's infatuated with Tom Brady about Brady being a System QB etc. :rofl:  

Just like I said the "its just jokes" cop out. If it wasn't serious why mention it at all? You yourself said "it is what is", I guess except for when it is what it ain't.
And stiilin if I knew mentioning your dad wuld make you the Tails to my Sonic I wouldn't have done it . Go live your awesome life.

Son is just upset, no clue why.

Like it isn't that serious, get over it man.

Every time you post it's with " mad.gif "

Hug ?

I dislike hypocrites/hypocrisy. You're the last person on this board who should talk about going ghost. Simple as that.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Aight GMS I tried... I'm done with the argument, my efforts are better focused towards taking Chesters money and slighting Tom Brady.

Repped as a show of good faith.

Last edited:
Saying its all jokes is a cop out?

@S4L3
 and I have been going at it for +/- 7-8 whole years now... :lol:

LOL. I've only known you since you said Top 3 last year. You dudes always trying to act like I know you...

...and LOL @ the baby boy joke. That's classic.

Saying its all jokes is a cop out?

@S4L3
 and I have been going at it for +/- 7-8 whole years now... 
laugh.gif
LOL. I've only known you since you said Top 3 last year. You dudes always trying to act like I know you...

...and LOL @ the baby boy joke. That's classic.
roll.gif
Wrong on both front's... I never even said that Jordy was top 3, secondly i could pull up a hundred times you've fired shots at the pack and no name quoted what I said well before last year clown.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You didn't say Jordy was top 3, you said Jennings was.

...and I quote tons of clowns like yourself over the years, that doesn't mean I know them. LOL. You can call yourself Clown #248 if it makes you feel better. I don't know you chief.

You didn't say Jordy was top 3, you said Jennings was.

...and I quote tons of clowns like yourself over the years, that doesn't mean I know them. LOL. You can call yourself Clown #248 if it makes you feel better. I don't know you chief.
Wrong again.

Wrong again.

LOL. Whether you were the clown that said it, or the clown that agreed with it, it's meaningless to me. Point blank, that's the first time I recognized you for the joke that you are. So you can changed your S4L join date to 2012 and stop claiming me and you go back.

Narrow window for aging Peyton to get a second SB. This is one of if not the best team he's ever had. Receivers and TE stacked. RB's coming into their own. Just a question of defense. Their secondary holding up and generating pass rush without Von Miller.

My problem with this Denver team is Peyton had no problem without them dropping 40/50 points to win games.

Now it's going to be an issue cause of the defense, dude better not choke away another fairly "easy" path to the SB.

I'm expecting it. If not in the divisional round in the conference title game. And if by some chance they make the Super Bowl. That weather is unideal, especially if they go against a defensive minded team like seattle, San Francisco, or Carolina.

I'm expecting it. If not in the divisional round in the conference title game. And if by some chance they make the Super Bowl. That weather is unideal, especially if they go against a defensive minded team like seattle, San Francisco, or Carolina.

So the Broncos will lose sometime during the playoffs? Maybe even in the Super Bowl? That's some quality insight.

Look at Peyton's impressive post season career.

The expectation of the Broncos losing are more based on Peyton's short comings than just randomly saying a teams going to lose.

I know his deal. He brings Peyton up all the time. It's just amusing that if Manning wins the divisional round then he'll lose the conference championship. But if by chance he wins that game then he'll for sure choke in the SB. Everybody knows his record in the playoffs so it just sounds silly to talk like that.

wild card
4. colts beat 5. chiefs
3. bengals beat 6. chargers
4. packers beat 5. 49ers
3. eagles beat 6. saints

divisional
1. broncos beat 4. colts
2. patriots beat 3. bengals
1. seahawks beat 4. packers
2. panthers beat 3. eagles

conference championship
1. broncos beat 2. patriots