Post your NFL playoff predictions. Vol Jason Garrett not allowed.

GMS got an excel spreadsheet at home with dates and qoutes of any time he's ever had his feelings hurt on NT

Let it go brother; let it go

We should get you a NT helmet and add a sticker every time you go into the archives for previous sadness :lol:

Last edited:
I, too, was a fan of Billy Joe Hobert, just off the strength of his name and nothing else lol. Loathed Tolliver tho...don't know why.

J.T. O'Sullivan was on the intro to some football game years ago, too...think it was GameDay '98 or some **** :lol:

WC Round
Chiefs over Colts
Bengals over Chargers
Saints over Eagles
Packers over  49ers 

Divisional Round
Broncos over Chiefs 
Pats over Bengals
Saints over  Seahawks
Panthers over Packers

Conference Championship
Pats over Broncos
Saints over Panthers

Superbowl
Pats over Saints
MVP Brady

Last edited:
^ If NO wins, they automatically have to play SEA in the divisional by virtue of being the 6 seed.

Last edited:
Some of yall just better off letting some things slide...:lol:

What's the difference if I call him out on his stuff all the time and when ya'll go at Shoes every chance ya'll get? Ya'll take it just as serious so don't go with the
it's all jokes cop out. Whichever poster brought up how the S&T regulars: stick together, all , agree and just back each other up no matter what was right. Wolfpack for real.

Edit: forgot to reply

GMS got an excel spreadsheet at home with dates and qoutes of any time he's ever had his feelings hurt on NT

Let it go brother; let it go

We should get you a NT helmet and add a sticker every time you go into the archives for previous sadness laugh.gif

If anybody needs to let it go it's you "brother" This is like the third time you've went at me out of nowhere when I'm arguing with someone else.
And all from pulling up that quote. I know it's uncomfortable "but momma gotta have a life too, Jody"

And your'e always talking about my pathetic life. Yours must be grand by comparison. In the same threads arguing with the lame jokes, can't stop from mentioning me. Go do better...whatever it is you do man.

Last edited:
As much as I don't want this to happen...

I don't see the 49ers winning it all.

I see our team as a team with holes that gets exposed week in and week out and we just end up pulling out lucky victories.

I think the 49ers will win this week, but lose next week if they play Seattle, if they play carolina, maybe they can win.

The only way we win the NFC is if the seahawks get knocked out, because they have our #

I see the Seahawks going all the way and winning it all, that team seems to be flawless when it counts - especially this year.

Yeah I mean there are plenty of mini-beef's in S&T and most are hilarious but some posters I just cant envision them typing with out da mean mug every reply. 

Side bar here but @GUNNA GET IT who was it that Truth was arguing with a few years back every week in the CFB thread, told him (or someone said it about Truth) that he'd **** his girl if he had the chance? And she was on here too. I was randomly thinking about it a couple weeks ago and forgot to bring it up :lol:

Last edited:

Some of yall just better off letting some things slide...
laugh.gif
What's the difference if I call him out on his stuff all the time and when ya'll go at Shoes every chance ya'll get? Ya'll take it just as serious so don't go with the it's all jokes cop out. Whichever poster brought up how the S&T regulars: stick together, all , agree and just back each other up no matter what was right. Wolfpack for real.
Saying its all jokes is a cop out?

@S4L3  and I have been going at it for +/- 7-8 whole years now... 
laugh.gif
 He gets what he gives, I'm not mad at him personally.  Deuce fires shots, Chester fires shots... Its all the same.  Only difference with shoes is that I've never once seen him admit he was wrong... about ANYTHING. 
laugh.gif
 and if he did it was likely laced with sarcasm.

I'm just saying if dude says he had family issues just leave it alone, no need for "everyone has family issues" etc.  And if hes being a hypocrite about it then it is what it is.

Playoff football on NT. 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

I had Seattle/Denver in the preseason and I honestly think that will happen.

But for the sake of being different, I'm officially switching my SB pick to Indy/winner of SF and GB. I'm thinking Niners but the track record for SB losers the year previous is not pretty or alluring.

That Super Bowl loser track record is crazy.

Last Super Bowl loser to win the following year was the dolphins in Super Bowl 7.

Last Super Bowl loser to return back to the Super Bowl the following year was the bills and we know how their story ended each time.

Here's another crazy stat that's held up the past 5 years: the last team do defeat ATL has gone on to the Super Bowl. Three of the five have won...

'08 - ARI
'09 - NO
'10 - GB
'11 - NYG
'12 - SF

'13 - CAR

:wink:

CAR/DEN...it can't be biased now, can it? :nerd:

Last edited:
Here's another crazy stat that's held up the past 5 years: the last team do defeat ATL has gone on to the Super Bowl. Three of the five have won...

'08 - ARI
'09 - NO
'10 - GB
'11 - NYG
'12 - SF

'13 - CAR

:wink:

CAR/DEN...it can't be biased now, can it? :nerd:

Wouldn't all those but Carolina be playoff loses tho?

And there's some stat about eagles opening opponent and SB wins.

Wouldn't all those but Carolina be playoff loses tho?

And there's some stat about eagles opening opponent and SB wins.

Yea, all playoff losses with the exception of NO in '09 (week 14 I believe). And I think it was PHI's last 4 home opener opponents or something like that.

Saying its all jokes is a cop out?
-------
And if hes being a hypocrite about it then it is what it is.

Because it isn't "just jokes"
-----
No "if" about it. And I disagree. Calling people out for not posting is dumb. But if you're guilty of it too then you're dumb as ****. You don't deserve a pass for that.

And if hes being a hypocrite about it then it is what it is.

I could say the same for how ya'll post about Shoes And even better, ya'll called out the Saints fan for doing the opposite
(posting when his team is in the playoffs, after [not putting in work during the season]). :lol:

Ya'll got it. :lol:

@DaddyRabbit251  took the ribbing and obviously moved on man. 
laugh.gif
 I'd say the same exact **** to my friend who piped up during playoffs who hadn't talked football all year.

Was in the bar firing cannon shots at my friend who's infatuated with Tom Brady about Brady being a System QB etc. 
roll.gif

You and him would get along though... He rocked Uggs to our fantasy football draft last year, which we held outside... In August. 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom