Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by Apples28

Guys who can pull of lips rings and good size gauges
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*%%$ is sexy. that is all
and Late80's I tried to see pic you posted but it doesn't show up. although I know you look good lol.

we gotta hang when youre back in ny. re-upped since i cant direct link to twitpic.
orm3q1.jpg
So you gon lemme take you to prom in my blue lambo or what?

27d16e256825fb160ca697e1613481d652999a2b.jpg

"I smile cuz im good, you act tough for the camera" - Bank$

"You aint never gon finger a trigger/ all you do is look in the mugshot book and finger a nigg*" - Loso

"

Cross I already posted a pic lol

Late80s you didn't miss much the same people at the same get togethers only I was there drunk
smile.gif

I heard you were on a date.

96635c80ee43a03eec2809d918fb3a541a6bf0d.jpg

Me on the left...drunk as hell @ college graduation afterparty...reppin the MAB with my one of my ships (alot of this slang will go over the majority of NTersheads, lol)

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Me on the left...drunk as hell @ college graduation afterparty...reppin the MAB with my one of my ships (alot of this slang will go over the majority of NTers heads, lol)

son you look like a young david ortiz

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Me on the left...drunk as hell @ college graduation afterparty...reppin the MAB with my one of my ships (alot of this slang will go over the majority of NTers heads, lol)
You didn't have take them steroids David.
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
c_song_ortiz1.jpg

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

People are actually posting pics
eek.gif
..At what page did the posting begin?
laugh.gif

If your happy with who you are and how you look, whats the problem? who cares wat ppl you dont know or prolly wont eva meet think about you.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by JuJu

last time i got a very unfit greg oden
laugh.gif

which one of those girls is you juju? All of you are cute tho, that fat ugly dude dont belong in that pic tho

grin.gif
laugh.gif

just caught that your that dude in the pic, my fault fam, i always thought you were a girl, though
laugh.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Thytker, super pretty as always, as is Apples. In the second pic you posted, pretty dresses. Love the color. Apples, I think you have the perfect boobs.

Miss Samanthajonez, you are working it! Beautiful. I agree with the Keri Hilson comparison. You have great style. Love the dresses. Info on satin black tube dress?

Of course, Late80s, always looking pretty.

starz, so naturally pretty!

Too many men for me on here to comment on...But, a lot of you do look young. Nice pics!
do i really look that young?

n1068325459_90241_5362.jpg

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Thytker, super pretty as always, as is Apples. In the second pic you posted, pretty dresses. Love the color. Apples, I think you have the perfect boobs.

Miss Samanthajonez, you are working it! Beautiful. I agree with the Keri Hilson comparison. You have great style. Love the dresses. Info on satin black tube dress?

Too many men for me on here to comment on...But, a lot of you do look young. Nice pics!

damn ol girl in the back is the epitimy of lurkin'

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Ha! Your the asian guy i sold the xbox to. You looked frail back then. I see you got some facial hurr

Back
Top Bottom