Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

....And I told myself I wasn't gonna do it too....

30418_1397963914068_1381377731_31269507_2153200_n.jpg

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

SMH @ Webnerd for looking just like my lil sister. Not groovy at all...
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif
sorry.. how old is your sister?... because im almost 22

My sis is 20.

And don't feel sorry.

It's just that when you posted your pic earlier in the thread, i thought to myself: "hmmm, she's attractive...though there is something 'weird' about her look."

Couldn't put my finger on it until you posted that last pic...and now I feel all-types of creepy with myself...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

SMH @ Webnerd for looking just like my lil sister. Not groovy at all...
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif
sorry.. how old is your sister?... because im almost 22

My sis is 20.

And don't feel sorry.

It's just that when you posted your pic earlier in the thread, i thought to myself: "hmmm, she's attractive...though there is something 'weird' about her look."

Couldn't put my finger on it until you posted that last pic...and now I feel all-types of creepy with myself...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hmmm Why not. First pic was at a lady friends house messing around, what was i doing? Not being sober.

Second is me going to work.

Hmmm Why not. First pic was at a lady friends house messing around, what was i doing? Not being sober.

Second is me going to work.

^I have that same shirt. I wore it to Obama's election day party at Grant Park. Thought it was appropriate.

EDIT: PYP right? Might as well place a pic to back up my 2 cents... I don't know what's going on with my facial expression. Guess I was just too blown away
laugh.gif

10wntkk.jpg

^I have that same shirt. I wore it to Obama's election day party at Grant Park. Thought it was appropriate.

EDIT: PYP right? Might as well place a pic to back up my 2 cents... I don't know what's going on with my facial expression. Guess I was just too blown away
laugh.gif

10wntkk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom