Post Your Picture VOL. Put a face on your fellow NT brothers and sisters (flame-free)

Before I got on my grizzly

n16401646_33168586_3398286.jpg

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Sup.
You from Palm Beach folk?
Yurp, Santaluces class of '06...Just graduated from Howard.  I assume you're from the 561 right?
yezzir...i seen that Santaluces tees and I was like whaaatTF. I went out there for freshman year, then got switched over to Park Vista.  congrats also.

Sup.
Yurp, Santaluces class of '06...Just graduated from Howard.  I assume you're from the 561 right?
yezzir...i seen that Santaluces tees and I was like whaaatTF. I went out there for freshman year, then got switched over to Park Vista.  congrats also.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

PYP in full effect huh...

..a few more pics from the ladies and Im down.

Bowersella
nerd.gif
...i wish
frown.gif
Why are you waiting for women to post so then you can post? Fishing for compliments?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

PYP in full effect huh...

..a few more pics from the ladies and Im down.

Bowersella
nerd.gif
...i wish
frown.gif
Why are you waiting for women to post so then you can post? Fishing for compliments?

Sup.

Sup.

Back
Top Bottom