Post Your Romanticness vol. she love me long time

wuttup NT its the holidays you kno and I know all of us NT'ers have a lil romantic side, so just come in here and post the most romantic thing that youever did for your girlfriend/boyfriend.

here's mine

Last fall when i was with my ex we went to the movies and we got into a huge fight and i called her every name in the book. So she was really ready to leave meand I wasnt havin that cuz I loved her so much. So the next day after we cooled down i was feeling terrible so i called her and told her to get really dressedup cuz i wanted to take her somewhere. So i picked her up with my suit on and took her back to my house. She was skeptical about going back to my crib but itold her to stand outside while i went in. I opened the door and my crib was set up just like a restaurant, i had menus and errthing, candles lit music playinthe whole 9. Then i asked her what she wanted off the menu and cooked it right in front of her. After she was done eating we sat on the couch and i played awhole cd filled with im sorry r&b songs while i rubbed her feet.

so post yours

*puts flame suit on*

laugh.gif

Post Your Romanticness vol. she love me long time

-dropped some money to give my girl her perfect valentines day
-and lately ive been showin up on time for dates or w/e
thats all i can remember at the moment

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I let this one girl spend the night, I even gave her a pillow.

roll.gif
im on the same tip....lucky if i share my blanket.....

umm romantic....umm damn...im drawing a blank.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I let this one girl spend the night, I even gave her a pillow.
roll.gif
im on the same tip....lucky if i share my blanket.....

umm romantic....umm damn...im drawing a blank.
i allowed her to have my johnson on her back as she slept.

Originally Posted by MissDivaSB

Let's just say I am planning to get my boyfriend the Jordan XI/ XII Package
wink.gif
that's romantic

he love it, wrap it up to make it look like a crappy gift lol.

For me... It was a rough time and I got those 6pack glowsticks, bought like $30 worth. Taped them all over my wall to spell something and hung some off strings
laugh.gif
Massaged her to sleep too
smile.gif
. I would do all that cooking stuff, but nottoo good at that.

Back
Top Bottom