post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

I sent a bunch of SASE a week ago to a bunch of companies that guapogi posted up, and the first SASE came in today... I was pretty excited until I opened upthe envelope and only found 2 stickers from Spy...oh well, here they are:
9bf1554b9724b2c5a1ad08f379c7d32296c0444.pjpg

Here are some more stuff I found around the house that I put a bunch of stickers on. I turned my boring checkbook, into a not so boring checkbook with somestickers a homie made:
83625d545d99e26ebc7c97782c57a97d00ecb3b.pjpg

And before I moved to a new house, I remember having a stack of Alphanumeric stickers. I remember picking up a bunch of them whenever I saw that any event. All I have left is this sticker on my old desktop computer:
643255b4e19c127abc3c29cfb7f25a386ac9faf.pjpg

Hopefully more envelopes come in the mail soon!

i haven't read everything but can somebody tell me if there is some kind of clear paper i can put on my laptop b4 i through on some stickers?????

Use some contact paper. I dont really see the reasoning behind it though, the contact paper will leave just as much residue as the stickers.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

^^ nice
pimp.gif
eek.gif

what are those foor
They look like bookmarks huh? They're actually stickers that I'm going to make into magnets. I havent decided which ones yet.

how can i go about obtaining some stickers from places like HUF, the hundreds, supreme, UNDFTD, etc? anybody willing to hit me off with a few extrasthey may have?

theres some dope stickers in here.
smokin.gif

For those who created their own, what company did you go through to make the stickers? I have some designs I want to get done.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

how can i go about obtaining some stickers from places like HUF, the hundreds, supreme, UNDFTD, etc? anybody willing to hit me off with a few extras they may have?

theres some dope stickers in here.
smokin.gif

either go to the actual store or buy something from them online. I know certain online sites give you a %+@% load of stickers with your product esp. TheHundreds, Diamond supply co. and orisue
pimp.gif
not sure about the other brands.

New sticker pics up on my blog.

1 of the 2 new sticker designs that'll be available soon.

yoo i got a question 206

how did u fade your pic and and that font in your blog banner

Transperancy tool, applied to a black box, over the pic.

The font is just grey, with a mirrored duplicate that i faded out.

Back
Top Bottom