post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

Lets see some more.........

btw Raf, that filling cabinet and snowboard are insane!

i think im a do that whole pre sticker type of thing and not slap all of them on one by one...just in case...my mbp im afraid to leave residue

^^ you can easily take residue off...

with the presticker thing, don't you think the whole sheet will leave residue? lol

DOPE stuff Raf
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I should do that to my old board...
smile.gif

Tommy ... we should work something out .. get at me on aim !

What I received today .. shouts to DaFittedKing and Benny Gold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

f26152e0e8f94981f8ea81310b873c68d8255cb.jpg

now ... if only I could get an NE sticker from Atlanta my set would be complete! .. hit me up if you've got some info on that
wink.gif

4cc35e40e9cdee11f0924c19837d0e53577a107.jpg

jdocs u get that from b. gold's giveaway?

i got a couple stickers but nothing to put em on, only one i got is an adam bomb sticker on my sk3

Originally Posted by sole lovely

^^ you can easily take residue off...

with the presticker thing, don't you think the whole sheet will leave residue? lol
mmm have a point there lol

yup..sent him my $1 on friday.. received the stickers today
smile.gif
.. except the NE sticker obviously lol

I need an alife sticker and the in4mation one of the lady/skeleton smoking please. Hit me up if you got either or any recon. Or whatever lol. I dont haveanything big bomed but here is my "collection". And that i dont want (but willing to trade/sell
wink.gif
) Crisone - Thanks a lot for all the stickers. Iappritiate the extras.

Finally got my Benny Gold pack today
smokin.gif
and a hundreds bomb thanks toairjordanjack
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Just gotta find some Huf, Nike, and UNDFTD (maybe a supreme) and I thinkI'll be ready to bomb the Macbook

how do you all decide where to position the stickers? Just big ones then fill with smaller? or just start grabbing em and slapping them on?

Originally Posted by JDocs

its HUGE
eek.gif

Thats what she said.
laugh.gif
I had to say it.

MASHSF Transit has to be my favorite so far, wish it was bigger.

Peace.

snowboarding helmet.

gonna sticker up my boards soon.. if the threads still alive i'll post them up later

so i know there's no buy/sell trade, but can someone point me in the direction to buy some stickers?
nerd.gif

Thanks for all the comments. Still trying to fill in some gaps on the filing cabinet so hopefully that happens soon.

And tCap that Clientele sticker and the Nike SB sticker are ones that I traded for you.

onlineWilderShoe,
that's a versus sticker.
www.versusstore.com

and 650,
usually, a stores online shop will have some.
if not, ebay will have a few up..
and if you like company stickers (i.e. active, burton, rome, the hundreds, apple, etc etc), you can always email them saying blah blah you want to support themand stuff, and asking if they can send you some stickers if you send a stamped envelope or something..
most snowboarding brands will send you stickers without asking anything, so i'm guessing you can get lucky with some other companies as well

Raf - yea i figured as much..Ive been tradin with so many ppl lately its hard to keep track lol

AJJack - check ur PM..I think I can help you out

nice to see this thread back, missed posting in the last one...

here's my work in progress:

i have many more pigeons & supreme box stickers to trade for stuff like hundreds and other things. pm me!

I have a small gold Benny Gold paper airplane on the corner of my black laptop.

As much as i like seeing my TWC stickers slapped up everywhere, i still think yall OD with the whole collage look.

johnnyblaze - you got some DOPE stickers on the front of your laptop!
That Rogue Status gun is sick as is the cement nike, and im loving that nbhd x supreme logo!!!

Back
Top Bottom