post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

CAN I STILL SEND IN MY DOLLAR TO BENNY AND GET A BUNCH OF STICKERS?? IF SO WHERE DO I SEND IN THE MONEY.

Damn Billy, if you want any more of those stickers, ,et me know..I'll glady go get you some, and a double double for myself..
laugh.gif

been real here, i have probally 3 IN N Outs near me

Angel

first 5 people to pm me Bobby Hundreds and Ben Hundreds real last names, spelt(sp) the way I know, gets some stickers.............

this is the sticker.

these were what happen last time

hey funkdoc could you get me a few in and out stickers ??
smile.gif
... I havent traded anything in a while.. I will post up what I got later on.. just for viewingpleasure of course
smile.gif

five people hit me up with the right answers already. new york yanks, if you don't respond with your addy and name soon, the next person is going to get itor im gonna cut it off at 4.

B1LLY HOYLE, IRAPTHOUGH, WilderShoes, sole lovely: will be sent out monday.

I wish I got some of those blue airplane stickers instead of all red, but oh well... can't really complain for a buck!

So i got some In N Out stickers for people and had two old ones if anyone wanted themm..I have alot of UNDFTD, Supreme, and Active ones people can have, on thecondition they promise to donate $1 to the NT community chest..
7a62503e10b88f4d0b1b37fe256a8452078da97.pjpg

those who want In N Out ones, promise me you'll donate $1 to the community chest and I'll send 4 stickers your way.

Angel

Never knew people were so into stickers...

Out of curiosity, is it the high school crowd or are some of you older?

College... I'm assuming all the laptops are in the college/work life, because high school kids really don't need their own laptops.

I have 15 messages, NO MORE SUPREME OR UNDFTD stickers...In N Out stickers are basicallu unlimted..you guys are like sharks...

Angel

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Never knew people were so into stickers...

Out of curiosity, is it the high school crowd or are some of you older?

Third year university here
nerd.gif

FittedKing - that fishtank is DOPE lol .. is that yours?

Been pretty busy lately, so havent had a chance to take a pic of the things I am looking to move..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom