post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

Third year university here
nerd.gif
Same here. I really wish there was an UNDFTD or supreme near me so I could get stickers from them
roll.gif

also found this site, kinda cool http://www.globalgraphica.com/sneakers/stickers/

^^kinda cool concept but they do realize that every 5 feet in Manhattan (Soho especially) there is hundreds of sticker right?

i remember my skateboard days, when i would go to my local skate shop, get a big bag of stickers, and just go around town slapin' em on everything.......

One of these days im gonna post the warfare collective stickers on laptops around the country.

But until then, peep the blog in my sig, there are some on there. Go a few pages back too.

Hit me on the gmail, ill take care of you.

Might be a slight delay, cause im super busy right now, but ill get you. Only catch being you gotta promise to send me a pic of where you put them.

[email protected]

Part 2...Still buildin:

Can't really see the Vans Syndicate decal, here's a close-up:

My phone as well:

I found it free on this one site (can't remember the name), its called 911 porscha

those grenade warfare decals are fresh, nice and simple. nice vans syndicate sticker cris did it come with a pair of vans?

Anyone know where I can get Supreme or 100's bomb stickers? besides ebay...

Somebody gotta help me out!

Anyone know where to get a long sheet of plain black sticker? Like the size of a laptop (15'4 perferably). I'm want to use it just to cover the lid ofmy laptop for the hell of it.

^ Just get a sheet of contact paper, probably from an office supply store. That should work fine.

Ima do my damndest to send out the sticker packs this week, but yall bombed my email, so be patient.

Back
Top Bottom