Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I picked these up last week:

npjihj.jpg
info?

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

oakley-oil-rig-sunglasses.jpg

unless you are the terminator or a member of the special forces...u cant wear these.

I'd cop if they came with the bluetooth attachment like Dog the Bounty Hunter has
pimp.gif

and no disrespect but you don't have bed sheets and got the big @!$ fan next to the bed but you're wearing Evidences?
eek.gif

Picked up my Retro Superfuture's today...

k224xw.jpg

2r4lrwk.jpg

16ifi9y.jpg

These > Evi's.

Got to go back for the Black/White's.

^they look like regular oakleys to me

so the western evidences come in a wider/higher nosebridge and eastern are lower/narrower?

if thats the case I think the westerns would fit me better

still looking for some, hit me up anyone

I think I might get my first pair of Oakley Gascan's, any difference in the polarized version compared to the normal pair? I see they run no more than $70shipped via eBay, thanks.

Wayfarer Max Original B&L:

http://i.ebayimg.com/13/!BTF!yuwB2k~%24(KGrH****i4EjlLm,3Y5BKGjB1STkQ~~_3.JPG

Ray-Ban Aviator B&L Tortoise "Traditional Style G" :

41cylGTSCZL._SS400_.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

so the western evidences come in a wider/higher nosebridge and eastern are lower/narrower?

if thats the case I think the westerns would fit me better

still looking for some, hit me up anyone
^I think you got the jist of it. Although I spoke with a LV rep and she told me Eastern are lower/wider, while Western are higher/slimmer, in thenose bridge area.

I have never own a pair of shades and I was wondering where can I get a decent/cheap pair of shades? I'm looking into thick rimmed shades. Please andthanks.

Anyone got a link for some blacked-out aviators? Dont care about the brand so much, just black lens and frames.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Anyone got a link for some blacked-out aviators? Dont care about the brand so much, just black lens and frames.
Marc Jacobs 016

Those are one of the best blacked out aviators IMO, and the matte finish is clean.

Just bought these, which you've probably seen a million pics of:

My LV store had all the colorways in both western and eastern fits, and contrary to what other people sayin' that its 18k gold plated, its just polishedbrass.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

^ which LV is this? I want the maroon ones
the ones that mucus posted are evidence. I think the ones you want are the burgundy ones. Good luck finding em tho. Tdot has a pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Marc Jacobs 016

Those are one of the best blacked out aviators IMO, and the matte finish is clean.

My LV store had all the colorways in both western and eastern fits, and contrary to what other people sayin' that its 18k gold plated, its just polished brass.

nice pics mucus, what type of nose do you have and which fit you better? I have a big nose and I think the western will do me fine, and may I ask which storewas this?

I dont want to turn this into a buying/selling thread but I do have some deadstock DMP XI (size 13) Im trying to flip to go towards these shades, I need thembefore the summer is over
happy.gif
(yes I know they're played out)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Marc Jacobs 016

My LV store had all the colorways in both western and eastern fits, and contrary to what other people sayin' that its 18k gold plated, its just polished brass.

nice pics mucus, what type of nose do you have and which fit you better? I have a big nose and I think the western will do me fine, and may I ask which store was this?

I dont want to turn this into a buying/selling thread but I do have some deadstock DMP XI (size 13) Im trying to flip to go towards these shades, I need them before the summer is over
happy.gif
(yes I know they're played out)
My bridge is high and my nose is a little wide so I got the western fit ones. I bought them at the South Coast Plaza LV store, which doesn'thelp you much since its in SoCal. I would just recommend going to the store and trying them on before you purchase them, and its funny that you're tryingto flip the DMPs, cause I tried to flip mine too before buying these.

what stores carry retro super futures? called my local barneys new york and salesman said he would be able to re-order them but he doesnt know the itemnumber?!

Back
Top Bottom