Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

What shades is the Asian guy wearing in The Hangover?

heres a horrible picture:
19084714.jpg

Originally Posted by manamazing55

so are you guys telling me you buy 1k shades?
I didn't spend 1k, but with all the shades I have they add to over $1k, which is expensive, but if you got the funds then it's alright.I'm only in college, but I feel like its ok to splurge once in a while.

quickstrike pic

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

how much do the wayfarer ray bans cost?

depends which ones you want... the new wayfarer is 109.99, the original wayfarer is 139.99

if you have a AAA card, you can get 30% off raybans at lenscrafters. i just copped my wayfarers for 76 + tax

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by manamazing55

so are you guys telling me you buy 1k shades?
I didn't spend 1k, but with all the shades I have they add to over $1k, which is expensive, but if you got the funds then it's alright. I'm only in college, but I feel like its ok to splurge once in a while.

quickstrike pic
81036a27262470b319c9e2be9beb385846cbb83e.jpg

hahaha yeaaaa boy! thats wassup, In a few days Ill have those shades
pimp.gif

and kanyeezy when I brought the wayfarers like 4 months ago it costed me like 140$ at the mall

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Frank Mucus, let me hold a 20.

lol, sorry no twenties in that pic, the smallest were $100 bills. If there were anything less than a $100, I would've done this:
0205_diddy_wi.jpg

xzstrika, those YSL joints are nice. I was looking at those a while ago, before I purchased the LV ones.

anyone have sunglasses that have all black shaded lenses? ones where u pple cant see ur eyes? i used to have some super sexy oakley polarized half jackets withall black lenses but someone stole them.. cost me 300
frown.gif

if any of yall have all black shaded lenses post em

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

anyone have sunglasses that have all black shaded lenses? ones where u pple cant see ur eyes? i used to have some super sexy oakley polarized half jackets with all black lenses but someone stole them.. cost me 300
frown.gif

if any of yall have all black shaded lenses post em

Retro supers..

http://retrosuperfuture.c...at-top/003-FT_04.jpg.php

Anyone got any pics of them wearing the Dita Targa's?

So I have these right here

and I've been getting mixed feedback on them. They look alright, don't they?

(And no, I'm not so insecure that I'm going to return them because nobody else likes them. I just want to know what everyone else sees.)

Does anybody know of any Sunglass Hut discounts? I'm fiending for some Gucci's right now.
*heads to discount thread*

Back
Top Bottom