Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They FINALLY came in today....

242bez5.jpg

pimp.gif
How dark are the lenses really?

pimp.gif
if its just straight black/tinted and i may have to cop a pair if so.

Just got both pairs of my retrosuperfutures in.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man... I need to get a good camera.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

242bez5.jpg

pimp.gif

Hopefully mine come today too. You order from eyegoodies?
Yeah....I ordered them back in July....the site ran out, and had to wait for the 2nd shipment (which I'm assuming came in last week)....

supers are too ill
glasses.gif

just got the flat top black joints made with prescription lenses
pimp.gif

i'll post pics when they arrive

to all the dudes buying the evidences... you guys think its a nice "investment?"

i'm looking to cop a pair and just leave it around to flip later lol.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

to all the dudes buying the evidences... you guys think its a nice "investment?"

i'm looking to cop a pair and just leave it around to flip later lol.

it's not going for much more than retail, so you might as well invest that money into something else

my opinion- i wouldn't buy evidences as investments. i don't know the inner workings at LV, but from what i've seen with evi's, as long asthere is a demand for them, they will be made. unlike something like the millies which looked to be a one shot deal.

so a better move would be to invest in some millies that a certain NT'er currently has for sale.
nerd.gif

ah ok, many thanks for the helpful responses.

another question for those with the supers, do you feel they are similar to the rayban wayfarers in terms of shape and fit? i would love to get a set but uponfurther inspection, it looks really close to how rayban wayfarers look and i don't want to spend more money for the same look. any input would be nice.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

my opinion- i wouldn't buy evidences as investments. i don't know the inner workings at LV, but from what i've seen with evi's, as long as there is a demand for them, they will be made. unlike something like the millies which looked to be a one shot deal.

so a better move would be to invest in some millies that a certain NT'er currently has for sale.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
gonna give me a player price? you have the blacks right?

^yup, got blacks from the first release.
happy.gif

recycledpaper - super makes a bunch of different styles. the one that is ray ban wayfarer esque is called the classic. having tried on a ton of the ray bansover the years, only to be left disappointed that they are too small for my face, i can say that the supers are definitely bigger and fit my face a LOT better.and as far as the price situation goes, i got my classics for 120. and at most mall spots, i see wayfarers starting at 110. price gap isn't THAT large.

242bez5.jpg

pimp.gif
any on face type pics with these shades? Certain people pull of different looks, hate to cop and look off wearin em.

Back
Top Bottom