Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by Olvera23

any on face type pics with these shades? Certain people pull of different looks, hate to cop and look off wearin em.
here's a picture i took of my"Flat top Black" supers, Hope this helps.
3921981353_f32d466403.jpg

definitely gonna cop some flat top supers soon....have some Wayfarers but would like something different and i've got some white frogskins so i'd likesomething else to compliment

i gotta question for anyone who has some sunglass knowledge Im looking for a pair o shades that are kinda oversized Im a big dude so naturally i have a wideface not so much a fat face, and I wanted to know how the Flat top's been working out for most of you guys as far as overall fit and feel? cause i beeneyeing a couple different colors of them

Originally Posted by datruth92803

i gotta question for anyone who has some sunglass knowledge Im looking for a pair o shades that are kinda oversized Im a big dude so naturally i have a wide face not so much a fat face, and I wanted to know how the Flat top's been working out for most of you guys as far as overall fit and feel? cause i been eyeing a couple different colors of them

i believe a few pages back, someone said that supers are perfect for people with bigger faces compared to say.. rayban wayfarers (which are too small).don't know if that helps but if you're looking at supers with a wider face, you're looking in the right direction
pimp.gif

oh yeah, is there an actual retail front that i can try these out and see if they fit my asian face? most sunglasses don't fit too well so i'd like totry em out. i'm in socal.

FTR - jae oh en is the Co-CEO of SUPER (Jon Cheng) hence all this Promo he's giving for his brand, for anyone inthe state of California pm him and he'll arrange free pairs to be sent to your house. All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Just looking out.

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

supers are too ill
glasses.gif

just got the flat top black joints made with prescription lenses
pimp.gif

i'll post pics when they arrive
Where are you guys purchasing the Supers? im trying to invest on a few pairs. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

FTR - jae oh en is the Co-CEO of SUPER (Jon Cheng) hence all this Promo he's giving for his brand, for anyone in the state of California pm him and he'll arrange free pairs to be sent to your house. All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Just looking out.
really... lol

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

FTR - jae oh en is the Co-CEO of SUPER (Jon Cheng) hence all this Promo he's giving for his brand, for anyone in
the state of California pm him and he'll arrange free pairs to be sent to your house. All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Just looking out.
really... lol

NO REALLY???

ill shoot out to SF and pick them up
laugh.gif

FTR - jae oh en is the Co-CEO of SUPER (Jon Cheng) hence all this Promo he's giving for his brand, for anyone in the state of California pm him and he'll arrange free pairs to be sent to your house. All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Just looking out.

laugh.gif

Just looking out.
nerd.gif
no pun intended

Really considerin' coppin a pair of those supers, but i got a question though...
You all reccomend the ciccio or the classics, or am i trippin and they the same thing?

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Really considerin' coppin a pair of those supers, but i got a question though...
You all reccomend the ciccio or the classics, or am i trippin and they the same thing?

i think they share the same general shape but the ciccio is a thicker and larger frame (think heavier, more dense). the different one is the flat top (designis self explanatory).

*Classic* Supers are all i mess with (the flat and ciccio fit and look funny on peoples faces)

why you guys so late to the party i been had these though

33w7hig.jpg

30s7y8h.jpg

nvqwqv.jpg

142h5op.jpg

290zwav.jpg

eugfmb.jpg

295g55y.jpg

to be honest these are a brand of sunglasses that fit very very small compared to most

and even more i think they look way better on girls than dudes but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom