Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

do they make kids or womens sizes in super flat tops because my pair came from eye goodies today and the end of the arms barely reach my ears....i have a size7 3/8 head which is not big...anyone else think these things run very small??

If you really on your game you would go get some Daddy B from Oliver Peoples (Black of course) as seen
http://www.oliverpeoples.com/collections/daddy-b.html

they fit much better one mens faces and the frames and lens are better quality than Supers...they are also about 200 more though ($325 to Supers$150)

2k0h7r.jpg

krdir.jpg

1624spz.jpg

2m6qz2x.jpg

200fhtw.jpg

I took all these pictures with my phone so they are alittle grainy. If you guys want more pics of different angles or have any questions about anything at alljust get at me on the PM or in here and we will figure it out.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

do they make kids or womens sizes in super flat tops because my pair came from eye goodies today and the end of the arms barely reach my ears....i have a size 7 3/8 head which is not big...anyone else think these things run very small??

one size fits all

they just make them in one size for men women kids everyone

can some please answer my question?? where online can I purchase SUPERS besides their website and karmaloop? thank you in advance

retr0sxual: i have a pair of the new wayfarers w/ polarized lens, came out to around $170 i think. my favorite pair, only thing that would make em doper wouldbe if they were matte black.

TheUndying: If you are in SoCal, you can hit up the various shops in LA to try/buy. If not, check out eyegoodies.com, seems to be pretty reputable.

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

can some please answer my question?? where online can I purchase SUPERS besides their website and karmaloop? thank you in advance

there offical website has an online store

you buy them directly from itlay

there website also gives you a map with stores and websites that sell them across the world

see here

http://www.retrosuperfuture.com/super/buy

i promise if you type super into google though its the first thing you see
eyes.gif

I dont know what it is about Raybans and Wayfers

not only does everyone have them but

everyone who has them is a tool/lame.

im just saying why would anyone want to look like Mario (see breakup vid)

Why are you riding Super so hard? Yeah, they're cool. We get it.
^chill.

good to see my east coast SUPER rep is holding down the thread. just like i helped out you west coasters with some super sunnies, yall just shoot my mans a PMand he can help you out with a pair.

glasses.gif

also- if anyone needs any LV product. hit Q up. he's got LV material by the yard and can cook you up whatever you need. LV graphite socks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^chill.

good to see my east coast SUPER rep is holding down the thread. just like i helped out you west coasters with some super sunnies, yall just shoot my mans a PM and he can help you out with a pair.

glasses.gif

also- if anyone needs any LV product. hit Q up. he's got LV material by the yard and can cook you up whatever you need. LV graphite socks
pimp.gif

*Fist pounds*

and no super riding here if anything we off that

oliver peoples ftw

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^chill.

good to see my east coast SUPER rep is holding down the thread. just like i helped out you west coasters with some super sunnies, yall just shoot my mans a PM and he can help you out with a pair.

glasses.gif

pimp.gif

i pmed you

First link the Frame is Shiny/Glossy the 2nd link (Matte Blacks) are not.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So, there's no difference in size or shape and its $30 more expensive? Thanks for the quick response btw.

I really like the Daddy B's (I've been wanting them for a while). The Maceo sunglasses (also by OP) are also really nice.

Originally Posted by rawmanjones

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So, there's no difference in size or shape and its $30 more expensive? Thanks for the quick response btw.

no differenece other than the color

Supers only come in one size no matter what though so the only thing you buy is the fame shape and the color

Can someone kindly point me in the direction of some SUPER flat top's in black? (im in the bay)

Respect.

Back
Top Bottom