Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by Jking0821

dont be a menace:

the first pair that i had that my dog chewed were actually a little small. The matte pair that i bought fit way better. The arms on the old pair barely reached my ear. The new ones are way longer. I don't know if it is because of them not being shiny black or whatever. But when i ordered them i didn't see any measurements like you would find on a typical website.

I ordered both pairs off ebay from the same seller.

Ps my head is abnormally large (hat size 7 1/2- 7 3/4) and the matte fit well. Not looking like swimming goggles but also not looking like I am lauren conrad with huge glasses. If you want comparison pics of the two and pics of them being worn i can get around to it when i get off work
well i wear a 7 3/4 - 8. when i tried on the rayban wayfarers it looked like some small reading glasses on my face
laugh.gif

but how much do these cost though? wouldn't wanna waste your time if these are over $200.

I can find a link to the ebay seller mine were 120 shipped. They tend to go for around 200 on websites like 80s purple and the actual super future webstore. I think he has an ebay store he is located in Cincinnati Ohio (the seller).

Can someone recommend me some shades for the summer? I never brought a pair before in my life so any help/advice is appreciated. My price range is 350$ max, but I'm trying my best to not go over 300$

Im looking for a similar fit to oakley frogskins. I was checking out super's but not sure if they are the same fit. what is the different between flat top and classic supers?any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Can anyone recommend me some nice, aviator style, gold accent shades? Thanks.

Whats your price range.
DJprestige, anywhere up to $250. Thanks.
Easily the best aviators out.

3290317859_b4cf21588d.jpg

Mosley Tribe Enforcers.
Very nice, I'm impressed. I will check out the Mosley Tribe website as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for the advice DJp!

Im looking for a similar fit to oakley frogskins. I was checkingout super's but not sure if they are the same fit. what is thedifferent between flat top and classic supers?any help would beappreciated.

The flat tops as the name says is straight across the top of the glasses.  The classics have more of a V shape.  Personally I think the flat top just looks better a little bit more masculine i would say.  But to each his own

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

anyone have Carrera sunglasses here? how's the feel/built/quality? or does it feel cheap?

I'm thinking of buying a Rush

2470220904W0_L.jpg

I own Carrera's and really like them, different color than you posted though. I like how light weight they are in comparison to other shades I won. The price range is decent too.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

dont be a menace:

the first pair that i had that my dog chewed were actually a little small. The matte pair that i bought fit way better. The arms on the old pair barely reached my ear. The new ones are way longer. I don't know if it is because of them not being shiny black or whatever. But when i ordered them i didn't see any measurements like you would find on a typical website.

I ordered both pairs off ebay from the same seller.

Ps my head is abnormally large (hat size 7 1/2- 7 3/4) and the matte fit well. Not looking like swimming goggles but also not looking like I am lauren conrad with huge glasses. If you want comparison pics of the two and pics of them being worn i can get around to it when i get off work
well i wear a 7 3/4 - 8. when i tried on the rayban wayfarers it looked like some small reading glasses on my face
laugh.gif

but how much do these cost though? wouldn't wanna waste your time if these are over $200.
They make them in 3 sizes - the original Wayfarer anyway - I'm not sure about the new one. 50, 52 and 54. I'm not sure where it says on them but there should be a number somewhere - it's sometimes on the inside of the nose pieces on plastic styles - and can be different to find.

Whats the general consensus of copping shades off eBay?

its for some RayBan's and sun glass hut only has the frames with polarized lenses

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Whats the general consensus of copping shades off eBay?

its for some RayBan's and sun glass hut only has the frames with polarized lenses
go to a trusted power seller, i just bought some Oakley Dispatch shades and they're legit.

Im looking for a similar fit to oakley frogskins. I was checking
out super's but not sure if they are the same fit. what is the
different between flat top and classic supers?any help would be
appreciated.

do you know if they are bigger than ray ban wayfarer? I tried those on, but did not like them because they were just tooo small. I dont want them too big since i have a small head.

been rockin the matte black supers for a minute. and just bit the bullet on the 24k gold lens flat tops

they look like this:
IMG_6716.JPG

Back
Top Bottom