Post your TATS vol. inked for life

As a tattoo artist myself,  I have no problem saying that owel/skull piece is a masterwork.  Untouchable.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Getting some work done tomorrow.

Got "child of God" done today

and the best healing cream I think is Aquaphor

smr1as.jpg

Will be getting my first tat, thinking of a tribal joint on my left arm.

shall see.

will def be getting my daugters bday in roman numerals

For those of you with a sleeve or half sleeve. What did you look for to include in the work?

How'd you choose to put what you put on there.

I'm thinking of getting a half sleeve. I'll get my first tat in about two months if I do well and get this job today.

Im getting an aztec piece done on friday, and hopefully by the start of the summer Ill have my whole aztec sleeve started and done.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

For those of you with a sleeve or half sleeve. What did you look for to include in the work?

How'd you choose to put what you put on there.

I'm thinking of getting a half sleeve. I'll get my first tat in about two months if I do well and get this job today.

With mine I started with my daughters name in baby blocks... Added some stuff in there having to do with her...

I wanted a rose on my elbow so I got that done...

Filled in some of the open spots with clouds...

I'm going back friday to get the top half of the sleeve finished...

If you plan on getting a sleeve with different stuff get your bigger tattoos first and then fill in the smaller spots... you can always fill in with different types of shading, flames, clouds, ect...

I have always been told that if you are loyal to getting a full sleeve that you should get it designed as a full sleeve right away and not try to just add a bunch of tats together to make a sleeve. The hard part about it is I don't think people can afford a sleeve in the long run and would rather get a bunch of small tats first and if they decide to, then just fill in the rest to get a sleeve. I was told this and I still did it wrong..but oh well.

I noticed that about Tera Patrick's tat. She seemed to go through the process of a sleeve nicely.

terapatrick1.jpg

tera-patrick-20081007015822304_640w.jpg

terapatrick3.jpg

tera-patrick-sleeve-tattoo.jpg

tera-patrick-and-evan-seinfeld-tera-patrick-9NSJKb.jpg

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

pimp.gif

and im planning to start my half sleeve this march...

pimp.gif

My folks work right at Rockstar on Florida Ave...
next block up from the tropicana...
Let me know if you want to go thru there I'll get them to cise you on the prices...
I'm goin back friday to get the rest of my arm done...

Originally Posted by webnerd06

pimp.gif

and im planning to start my half sleeve this march...

pimp.gif

My folks work right at Rockstar on Florida Ave...
next block up from the tropicana...
Let me know if you want to go thru there I'll get them to cise you on the prices...
I'm goin back friday to get the rest of my arm done...
pimp.gif

*daps*
my man
ill keep you posted
smile.gif

I'm still considering the huey x riley tattoo (but in the form of the laugh now cry later pieces.)
- like both sides of my educated black male and me still being a *@##+ at the same time.

tattoo over moles?

i'm trying to finish a tattoo but the area where the ink needs to go has a few moles. my tattoo guy says its no big deal but everything else im reading in my research says its a big no.

any of you guys been told anything about not doing tattoos on moles? (im talking small un raised ones btw)

Pics from my macbook does not do this peice justice but i decided to do some progress on this one. 

^^^How many hours was that? Kinda wish there was a better pic of the shaded part. Looks good though and I am sure that is exactly what you wanted from the pic you showed a couple of pages back.

yeah turned out better than i even wanted it. took about 4 hours so far not bad my guy is pretty quick one more session and itll be done

Recommendations for Philly artist or a east coast one?

I have this tat on my right forearm planning on a full sleeve japanese related one, I want to get it done by Shige but I know he charges a lot.

So any sick artists around here or at least close to Philly?

Back
Top Bottom