Post your TATS vol. inked for life

laugh.gif

Some real nice stuff in here.

for artists or people w/ tats:
What's your personal opinions on which would look nicer/cleaner in ink, the more- or less-detailed version?  Thanks

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Some real nice stuff in here.

for artists or people w/ tats:
What's your personal opinions on which would look nicer/cleaner in ink, the more- or less-detailed version?  Thanks
It all depends on the artist really. If you can get a good artist then go with the more detailed because he should be able to pull it off. That isnt really too bad since all it really is, is leaves. Im sure artists do those on the regular. But if it isnt a good artist I would go simpler because it is less of a chance they will %#$# something up.

^^^^Luke Francis at Everlasting Tattoo. Really cool guy and am always glad to give him my money.

http://www.everlastingtattoo.com/

I am actually going in this Saturday to get some more work done. All my stuff healed up pretty nice except for one part cause I picked it like an idiot. But I am struggling right now cause I am not sure if I want color or not. I had my heart set on it but now I am backing out cause it is going to cause such a clash with my first one. I think to somehow tie it in, I should just leave it black and white. So tough.......

I didn't show this but this is a video of me getting it done. That part where he wipes it at the end hurt soooo much.

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Mr Fongstarr

of topic but what type of camera is that cuz the quality looks
pimp.gif

I use a Nikon D90 DLSR and it shoots subpar HD videos. Almost all DLSRs are having HD videos now a days.

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Fong, it'll look better without color.

Yeah....you're right. I just thought it would be dope getting the whole skull with color but I haven't really seen a lot of great colored up Tibetan skulls. Usually its the same white, yellow and occasional other colors but I think it would be cool just to have it black and white.

TIBETAN+SKULL.jpg

I saw this online and after looking at it, I should have done more of a layered effect and even had waves going over it or what not.

ive been wanting to get a tat for yrs now, in the last 3 months ive been researching a lot but it seems like i cant find the right thing.  Iam mexican and wanted to getting something that represented my culture.  Iam very interested in Aztec tribal designs but for some reason I cant find any that i would want.  Aztec calendar is played out and if i get some sort of sleeve with multiple things that tie to different  meanings.. like:
life
respect
family
honor
if anyone have any ideas or sketches please let me know!!!!

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH
embarassed.gif

hate to be the one to say this...but i'm almost 95% sure that "BORIQUA" is actually spelled "BORICUA"
aww man.

roll.gif
awwwww %!@%

96xhqr.png

Maybe you can name your daughter Boricua with a q... that'd at least be more creative than this tattoo... so who dropped the ball? you or the "artist"?

Originally Posted by Retro707

ive been wanting to get a tat for yrs now, in the last 3 months ive been researching a lot but it seems like i cant find the right thing.  Iam mexican and wanted to getting something that represented my culture.  Iam very interested in Aztec tribal designs but for some reason I cant find any that i would want.  Aztec calendar is played out and if i get some sort of sleeve with multiple things that tie to different  meanings.. like:
life
respect
family
honor
if anyone have any ideas or sketches please let me know!!!!

-UNDFT-
What about Dia de los Muertos type stuff?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Homer

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH
embarassed.gif

hate to be the one to say this...but i'm almost 95% sure that "BORIQUA" is actually spelled "BORICUA"
aww man.

roll.gif
awwwww %!@%

96xhqr.png

Maybe you can name your daughter Boricua with a q... that'd at least be more creative than this tattoo... so who dropped the ball? you or the "artist"?
14sntcy.gif

snoop.gif

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/mcmilli4/?action=view¤t=lamontlaughing.gif

Back
Top Bottom