Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by 17708

My folks new tat..

HOLY %!%!!!!!! Whats his story behind it? inspiration tho? I think i know but then again i could be gone off the deep end lol

Honestly I dont know, havent gotten the chance to talk to him. What do you think its about? lol

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

Damn bro... my girl got pissed when she saw this, like literally
mad.gif
, she said you're not a true Puerto Rican
laugh.gif

She's Puerto Rican btw.

grin.gif

i kinda feel bad for putting dude on blast like that...but for all you NTers that wanna get tattoos. take your time! do your research! make sure you look over everything 101 times before sitting down in the chair! the tattoo is for life!!!

#@$%...i'm not even puerto-rican and as soon as i saw that tattoo i did a face-palm

Went to the tattoo shop in this terrible snow last night... my artist was so bored and couldnt stand being in the house any more so he came and picked me and my girl up...

She got this with my daughters name on it...

I started on the top of my arm trying to get this sleeve completed...

the pic of mine is blurry but the scroll is Psalms 27; 1-3 written in Italian...

^^^^Sort of. I am leaning towards that now with the wave and what not, but still not a 100% sure on how I want to do this. It's stupid cause I have like 2 days so I either might reschedule or go with the flow. Is that your tat? If any, I really want those swirl things that japanese tattoos have but that means my whole damn are will be covered in black and am not totally committed to doing that yet.

On another note, did anyone know that Whoopi Goldberg had a dragon tattoo? I don't have pics but it was mentioned on this video with Margaret Cho:

^^ nah not mine its a artist that i know, i seen it and thought of yours and what you said about the waves

dia de los muertos stuff is DOPE too.  anyone have any aztec inspired tattoos?.. I always liked the solid BLACK ink. 

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

My folks new tat..

HOLY %!%!!!!!! Whats his story behind it? inspiration tho? I think i know but then again i could be gone off the deep end lol

Honestly I dont know, havent gotten the chance to talk to him. What do you think its about? lol

Lol I'm not gonna put my foot in my mouth so I'll just assume he's saying "Ima Beast" but wither way dope tat. Very BOLD and unique

Real talk if youre gonna get inked up with some words or phrases... How hard is it to run a SPELL CHECK right quick???!!!
The font used for that Boriqua Tatt looks pretty sick too... Sucks for the spelling error.

^^^^Wow....some real good stuff up there. Going to take this pic and show my tat guy. Kind of don't think he can do it this way but we'll see.

aztecchest.jpg

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Brandon3000 wrote:

Homer wrote:

dgk3188 wrote:

STAYFRESH wrote:

embarassed.gif

hate to be the one to say this...but i'm almost 95% sure that "BORIQUA" is actually spelled "BORICUA"
aww man.

roll.gif
awwwww %!@%

96xhqr.png

Maybe you can name your daughter Boricua with a q... that'd at least be more creative than this tattoo... so who dropped the ball? you or the "artist"?
14sntcy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  This ##*# has me dying.. Perfect execution[/color]

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

As a tattoo artist
myself,  I have no problem saying that owel/skull piece is a
masterwork.  Untouchable.
owel? i hope nobody goes to you for word tattoos
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn man my moms seen that earlier when i posted and said son spelled it wrong, even tho she said it i aint pay it no mind cause she stay talkin out the side of her neck
laugh.gif
she was like google it i was like leave me alone i come back to this thread and see this
smh.gif

It's funny if you notice ..if you erase the "leg" of the q ...(which is ironically shaped like a lowercase L ..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) it can be made into a "c".

Easy fix homie..now all you need is some money for laser tat removal surgery and you're good..lol

Originally Posted by piapizza

cjspida619 & 17708 - those might have to be the most well done tats i've seen. i like

i posted some links to the artist's blogs a few pages back all you guys should check them out

Back
Top Bottom