Post your TATS vol. inked for life

laugh.gif

I got an appointment in 2 weeks to get something like this and was wondering how bad does it hurt on the forearm area? this is my first tattoo
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

I got an appointment in 2 weeks to get something like this and was wondering how bad does it hurt on the forearm area? this is my first tattoo
ohwell.gif
No idea, but where'd you get that pic from?

Man looking at these pics.....got me itchin to get my 3rd tat right now. It's going to be a chest piece, but I want to wait until my Bday in september to get it. I'll probably end up breaking down by the summer and getting it.

-The Juice

im getting this next. but still not sure where to place it :/

where you guys think this would look good at?

28mh7r5.jpg

$@%! it...I already got my cartouche but he is so lonely....I'm just gonna get all Egypt'd out
pimp.gif
......I'm thinkin bout gettin the eye of horus on my chest....I also want the wings of Ma'At but I'm undecided as of where

if you know any dope central Florida artists shout em out.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^Wow....some real good stuff up there. Going to take this pic and show my tat guy. Kind of don't think he can do it this way but we'll see.

aztecchest.jpg
I have this same tat. Love it. I'll see if I can post later.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Brandon3000 wrote:

Homer wrote:

dgk3188 wrote:

STAYFRESH wrote:

It's funny if you notice ..if you erase the "leg" of the q ...(which is ironically shaped like a lowercase L ..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) it can be made into a "c".

Easy fix homie..now all you need is some money for laser tat removal surgery and you're good..lol

I think most will know what it means but it is wrong imo... the other fix I can see perhaps if you find a sick artist... have them take the "leg" and make it into a branch with a coqui on it or just cover that part with a coqui on top of the "c" and "u".  Diablo loco... don't know what to tell you... hope my idea helps or inspire something else... maybe try to involve the flag into the piece might help as well.. dunno

Have this dude hanging from the "leg" once it's made into a branch like this (and in PR color too, make sure you get the flag right son, not the Cuban flag):
coqui_boricua.jpg

I need some help. I'll try to explain as best as I can. I wanna get a full sleeve or half sleeve tattoo of my loved ones that passed away on my arm (sort of like some kind of memorial)...but i don't know how i want it designed. Are there any pictures out there that shows what im talking about?

I've been contemplating something with my kids names, but can't pull the trigger on something just yet.

Thuis thread is giving me some ideas though..

"your point?"

really?

you think urbandictionary.com is a reliable source for a spell check you simpleton?

like-a-tattoo-part-4-1.jpg

Got more done today. No color as of yet but added two big flowers on the bottom and top. Kind of ties in with the old tattoo a lot better now and filled in those extra gaps of skin. I think I am going to leave the skull black and white and just color the flowers in and add one more flower on the other side of the skulls head.

Need to save some god damn money now. This thing is breaking me.

Back
Top Bottom