Post your TATS vol. inked for life

I'm thinking about something similar to this
image.axd

Clouds & Quote

Although I'm worried how the clouds would look without some overall storyboard look like how he has with the Angels, etc.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

how karamo is it to get a small tatoo, prob size of a 50cent coin, i was thinking about getting a little heart on my back, upper left
Reread this part of the question. Then the answer will come to you.

Mr Fongstarr your stuff is always dope my dude. but got a little more done..i'm hatin the healing process as usual. ONE more session and i'll be done. any input on what i should get over the angel? i was thinkin a sun with rays

"wait til' i get my moneyy right"

mother-mary.jpg

i wanna get this, but ima replace the flowers with all red roses then have clouds as my background.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

^ Thanks man...don't know how "early" we caught it because it's a really rare cancer and specific causes are unknown but I do know he had a large tumor removed from his lung...hopefully the chemo will clean anything up left behind and he'll be straight by the end of this year.

- Preciate it.
Stay positive my man
pimp.gif
Good Ink
pimp.gif

can someone help me find a nice pic of a phoenix that looks mean... something that would look good in red.. or are phoenix tats more for girls?

For my son who was recently diagnosed with cancer.  On my lower left abs/ribs...

- Preciate it.

one question.....why that placement, are you a female? Serious question.

My girl got a tattoo in that same placement.

and

how karamo is it to get a small tatoo, prob size of a 50centcoin, i was thinking about getting a little heart on my back, upperleft

People still using the word "Karamo" ?
roll.gif

-The Juice

I'm gonna get font tattoos, albeit very complex ones. I'm choosing between these 3 shops for a specific reason, if anyone has any experience with any of them please chime in.

Sacred Tattoo (New York, NY)

Stained Skin (Columbus, OH)

Venus Modern Body Art (New York, NY)

and POSSIBLY at 264 Customs (West Hollywood, CA) if it is REALLY that good...

Cost isn't an issue, I want the best possible tattoos, and am willing to be on a month long waitlist.

Originally Posted by gberdin

Mr Fongstarr your stuff is always dope my dude. but got a little more done..i'm hatin the healing process as usual. ONE more session and i'll be done. any input on what i should get over the angel? i was thinkin a sun with rays

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The clouds are ill

gberdin that's a nice detailed tat. The thing with tats is, you can have the greatest idea/picture/design etc. but if its not executed right..... you're +@@!$%.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

zmyuiw.jpg

thank me later stayfresh.
Drawing further on Champions idea...

105n.jpg

i drew this little doozy up... haha... check out that star on the loop
wink.gif
... NT no longer ruined your life and made you regret your tattoo

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

and

how karamo is it to get a small tatoo, prob size of a 50cent coin, i was thinking about getting a little heart on my back, upper left

Aint trippin, good question.  Got it left side because my son's tumor, surgery, and all treatment was done/is being done on HIS left side/lung.  Also since it's a pretty good sized portrait I needed somewhere somewhat flat for it to come out really good.  I thought about it on my left pec but i already have something there. 

But probably the main reason I picked that spot though was that my son has to go thru all this pain and experience of people constantly poking and prodding him so i figured i could go through something painful with him that would be dedicated to him.  So i picked a pretty painful spot.  I know it can't compare to going thru cancer but I think he'll appreciate it once he gets older. 

It's funny cuz my artists kept asking me if I was sure i wanted it there.  I kept second guessing myself if i should get it there or on my arm all the way till like 10 minutes before he started. But then I was like "Man @*$* it I ain't no %#!%*!  Doin it for lil man, let's go!"  Maaaaaaaaaaaaan soon as he started i was on that table like
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Better pic...

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

like-a-tattoo-part-4-1.jpg

Got more done today. No color as of yet but added two big flowers on the bottom and top. Kind of ties in with the old tattoo a lot better now and filled in those extra gaps of skin. I think I am going to leave the skull black and white and just color the flowers in and add one more flower on the other side of the skulls head.

Need to save some god damn money now. This thing is breaking me.
your tattoo is beyond nice but I gotta know the whole meaning behind this tat to you. I always see these tats or the asian style tats and wonder whats the meaning behind them

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

and

Aint trippin, good question.  Got it left side because my son's tumor, surgery, and all treatment was done/is being done on HIS left side/lung.  Also since it's a pretty good sized portrait I needed somewhere somewhat flat for it to come out really good.  I thought about it on my left pec but i already have something there. 

But probably the main reason I picked that spot though was that my son has to go thru all this pain and experience of people constantly poking and prodding him so i figured i could go through something painful with him that would be dedicated to him.  So i picked a pretty painful spot.  I know it can't compare to going thru cancer but I think he'll appreciate it once he gets older. 

It's funny cuz my artists kept asking me if I was sure i wanted it there.  I kept second guessing myself if i should get it there or on my arm all the way till like 10 minutes before he started. But then I was like "Man @*$* it I ain't no %#!%*!  Doin it for lil man, let's go!"  Maaaaaaaaaaaaan soon as he started i was on that table like
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Better pic...

- Preciate it.

hope he get s better

anyone here have Roman Numerals tattoo? im thinking about getting 1992 ( birth year ) in roman numerals as my first tatt.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

anyone here have Roman Numerals tattoo? im thinking about getting 1992 ( birth year ) in roman numerals as my first tatt.
word? cuz i was thinking bout doing the same #*!#.....but 1991 tho

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

word? cuz i was thinking bout doing the same #*!#.....but 1991 tho
yep, wanted to see some pics tho

Back
Top Bottom