Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by wiredz3

That red on the cross is going scab
mad.gif
Like a mother.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
That *$!% makes my arm itch just looking at it.
laugh.gif
Looks like it's dope though, post pics when it's healed.

my artist sid that red is the worst color to work with because it has the most chemicals. thats what happen to the red on my leg it scabed real bad but ithealed up right

David

Your opinion means nothing this is something ive wanted for years now there is family history behind it and you know nothing about it and just because koi fishare popular tattoos there are people like you who are a nobody that try and give their input on my tattoo

Care to share your ink....im sure you gotta have some ink before you come and pass judgement on mine.

every piece of that tattoo is influenced.

no %$%*
laugh.gif

Aren't tats supposed to be influenced by things so they have some kind of personal meaning?? Or you supposed to just have some random %$%* drawn on you forthe sake of being original?? and even the random %$%* will have been influenced by something, even if its subconcious.

Do alot of folks have Koi??....yes. but end of the day though it looks good, an thats why so many people get it done.

Gettin my first tat on June 9th on my side. It's gonna cover up most of my side. It's simple, just his initials JJR, but real slick because the artistis tough. Initials are for my twin brother who died when we were babies.

Can't wait

wiredz3 -That looks nice, I'd also like to see more pics once it's healed up.

Went to the parlour today to submit my latest design.....

Right forearm design, probably going to add some more shading around the edges once it's actually done, then I have a similar design for the leftforearm, but I haven't finished it yet.
Unfortunately, the guy who's doing it is going on holiday, so it won't be done until July 2nd
frown.gif
....but obviously I'll post pics once it's done.

^^^Thats a sick concept man im a big fan of the skulls and roses.......

One of my next ones is gonna be a dios de los muretos(sp?) skull on my other other arm along with my brothers name as well.

Dont you love waiting forever for your appt to roll around i normally go every two weeks and when the day before my appt my artist called to reschedule so iwaited five weeks for my last one. But it was well worth it!!

this is the tat i got last saturday...just the outline and a little bit of shading for now...going in this Friday to finish up. like i mentioned earlier, iwanted to incorporate my beliefs in Buddhism (lotus flower) with the beliefs of my parents who were Catholic. I was raised Catholic so it was a very big partof my life until i started to think for myself...nevertheless, i can't deny something that was part of me...the sacred heart of Christ and Crucifix arereminders of this. and yes, i know i am quite skinny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

wait a minute, you aren't black? mind = blown.

laugh.gif
this happens every time i post my pic. i am not black, i'm notsure what it is in my internet personality that makes me come across as black. i am Argentinean

06P0352.jpg

pimp.gif

btw, tatt looks dope. my brother is going in for his first one next saturday. i should be going in for my second/third next month around my bday. gonna try toget the wu logo tatt similar to this
wu-tattoo.jpg
saturday also. been to a couple places but their minimum is 150
indifferent.gif

nice! i been contemplating getting a Wu "W" tat as well.

i already have a Wu inspired tattoo on my tricep
not "officially" Wu but a line from a GraveDiggaz song:

Positive
Energy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

is what i have going down on my tricep
post pics when u get it done!

Firepower - I've been having this concept in my head similar to your design in my head. Except it would be all traditional Dia de los Muertos artwork wordto jdub. Dedicated to my grandma. I also wanna get a skull done by Norm. His are so clean. On my phone or I would post pics

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

did this dude really just quote himself under a diff sn? peep the photobucket name
indifferent.gif

this guy--->gberdin
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I remember you from the skinny jeans thread.

Im Filipino myself but I am in no way associated with this
alien.gif

you
gberdin are the king of back to back FAILS

stay lurkin and never post again. its for your own good.

What's Tim Duncan doing with a tat of the Filipino sun?
laugh.gif

Wow I know this dude Glenn B is that you?? lol

Back
Top Bottom