Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Three more hours of shading last night, probably 3 more hours of shading a 2-3 more hours for the color left to go.

^dopeeeeeee. the colors on that are ill
pimp.gif

that tat should have been a lil smaller and on your left/right chest pec not in the middle jmo .. dope tat nontheless

Originally Posted by gsxrpaul

Three more hours of shading last night, probably 3 more hours of shading a 2-3 more hours for the color left to go.

pimp.gif
Inspiring me to get some Asian ink.....how much did your work cost?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

My brother is working on this right now... still in progress obviously.
looks like it'll be dope when its done
Indeed. 18 hours total.

The dragon starts on his chest if any of you are wondering where the head is.

2cr7lat.jpg

Detailed shot.

dmse4h.jpg

p
first one is a poem written my tupac

second is the only go can judge me that that I got when I was 16 just because I wanted to get tatted

I plan on either getting wings on my back or Blessed in cursive on the inside of my arm on my bicep, cant make up my mind

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

one's?
yes, because it is referring to that persons adversity. Ones without an apostrophe would be referring to ones as the number or money

damn..i just got my tat down about 2 weeks ago. already itching for a new one.

probably gonna have to wait until i'm out the house though. my moms would trip if i came home with another one. i promised her this would be the last one igot

Originally Posted by SiG21

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

put a deposit down today for a sketch...cant wait to see what dude comes up with
what kind of tat are you aiming for?
kind of hard to explain...but a Prarie scene w/ Bison. I went in and told him my ideas and we talked a bit about what would work and whatwouldnt. Its going to be from the top of my shoulder to right above my elbow.

I kinda wanna get the Our Deepest fear poem (first 2 lines) on my forearm. Dont know if I want it scroll style with words in a scroll or just have it freehanded with nothing around.

Hi guys. I'm getting my first tattoo in the next couple of days and I was wondering if you knew what the price range should be for Alibata/Baybayin scripton my right side waist(ribs). Here is a similar picture of another guy's alibata.....Any ideas?

Keep in mind this is NOT ME. Courtesy of Christian from pinoytattoos.com

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by gsxrpaul

pimp.gif
Inspiring me to get some Asian ink.....how much did your work cost?

$120 an hour. 8 hours in, and have about 4-6 hours left to go. The artist said one of my next sessions will be free.

Back
Top Bottom