Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

What's with all this fish and flowers crap?
laugh.gif
is this suppose to be the new Barbwire circa 1997

crap? you're an idiot. japanese/asian tattoos has been popular for ages.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

What's with all this fish and flowers crap?
laugh.gif
is this suppose to be the new Barbwire circa 1997

crap? you're an idiot. japanese/asian tattoos has been popular for ages.

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. Your knowledge of popular tattoos > mine.

hurt my feelings? hardly. but don't go saying stupid %#*@. especially comparing it to barb wire tattoos
smh.gif

Got my twin bro's initials on my left side. He died when we were only a couple weeks old. Got it done last night at Electric Dragonland in Hopkins, MN. (They told me to air dry it first 24 hours, then start the fragrance free Curel twice a day the next day, which would be tomorrow. It doesn't hurt or itch at all really...)

366738227.jpg

I'm real happy with it. Cant wait to get another, but won't until I have a good idea/concept again. Prolly lookin at gettin my right shoulder/arm area done next.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Was this your first tat?

hurt my feelings? hardly. but don't go saying stupid %#*@. especially comparing it to barb wire tattoos
smh.gif
but you gotta admit koi fish are becoming THAT tattoo that everyone gets now.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

smh.gif
but you gotta admit koi fish are becoming THAT tattoo that everyone gets now.

indifferent.gif

Please tell me you are joking.

i was gone say, this guy got barra chain on his arm??
laugh.gif

wouldnt suprise considering he got the HBW already
smh.gif

im getting tatts this weekend anybody have any insight on the pain severity for the inside of your bicep? like near your underarm?

3 stars on my left wrist and two interlocking small hearts on my right wrist

plan on gettin my rib and foot done.

b0d25eceae4c493aa20edf0cf7974457020ddf3.jpg
couldn't find a finish picture. rosary. all the beadsare shaded in though. got it about 2 years ago in the Philippines.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

b0d25eceae4c493aa20edf0cf7974457020ddf3.jpg
couldn't find a finish picture. rosary. all the beads are shaded in though. got it about 2 years ago in the Philippines.

Why did you "erase" above your nipple?

i'm looking to get one soon. i just been trying to find the right font. the phrase i want to get is in latin, so i need a font that meshes with that wholedeal. also need to decide where to get it. im torn between along my bicep (like inner upper arm) or back of the arm (down the tricep)

Anybody feel they're looked at differently before/after getting tattoos? I'm a huge fan of them, and have considered them multiple times, I'm justa bit hesitant to do so considering I'm looking for corporate jobs. Even if I got one it wouldn't show but...you guys know what I mean? My parents arestill the type that think people with tattoos are extremely grungy, punky, etc. Unfortunate I know. Anyone else go through that?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Anybody feel they're looked at differently before/after getting tattoos? I'm a huge fan of them, and have considered them multiple times, I'm just a bit hesitant to do so considering I'm looking for corporate jobs. Even if I got one it wouldn't show but...you guys know what I mean? My parents are still the type that think people with tattoos are extremely grungy, punky, etc. Unfortunate I know. Anyone else go through that?
i work a corporate job. def. try and keep it on the DL. not that many would care, but there are some old school people who would judge you for it.so no forearms, neck, wrist, or face tatts. just about anywhere else is fine tho.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Anybody feel they're looked at differently before/after getting tattoos? I'm a huge fan of them, and have considered them multiple times, I'm just a bit hesitant to do so considering I'm looking for corporate jobs. Even if I got one it wouldn't show but...you guys know what I mean? My parents are still the type that think people with tattoos are extremely grungy, punky, etc. Unfortunate I know. Anyone else go through that?
i work a corporate job. def. try and keep it on the DL. not that many would care, but there are some old school people who would judge you for it. so no forearms, neck, wrist, or face tatts. just about anywhere else is fine tho.
i work a corporate job as well. my parents are pretty old fashioned and think that tattoos are for gang-bangers, but they've come to accept mytattoos. i only have two right now, on my chest and tricep, so its not too visible. i would love a tat on my forearm but im hesitant on that. i would tattoomy wrist though, just cuz it can be covered by a watch, or bracelet

Back
Top Bottom