Post your TATS vol. inked for life

does anyone know the ncaa basketball player who had the tattoo on his bicep on the inside of his arm that said blessed in cursive? i think he played for texastech,not sure, im trying to find a pic of it.

or if anyone has a pic of a tattoo that says blessed could you post it?

thanks if anything

Originally Posted by Retrosniipes

Hi guys. I'm getting my first tattoo in the next couple of days and I was wondering if you knew what the price range should be for Alibata/Baybayin script on my right side waist(ribs). Here is a similar picture of another guy's alibata.....Any ideas?

Keep in mind this is NOT ME. Courtesy of Christian from pinoytattoos.com
you gottta find a shop in your area you like and find out how much they charge...In Chicago all the good places ive looked up charged $120/hr andup....something like that probably takes a few hours

yes yes i no another koi fish but like most asian ink they have a very deep meaning to the person getting it done
got it sunday its itchen like crazy flower on the elbow hurt like a %%%%*

some of this asian inspired work is off the *$%* charts!!!
smh.gif

them ones bana posted and that monotone dragon back piece are
sick.gif
tired.gif

back to the drawing board
ohwell.gif

any website where i can see some sick oriental tats?thinkin bout putting some background on my dragon tats
nerd.gif

Another week, more shading done.
1 more session and the sleeve should be finished. Then just any touch up work after that.
Can't wait for this to be finished. 11 hours down 4 to go.

Originally Posted by Jae718

yes yes i no another koi fish but like most asian ink they have a very deep meaning to the person getting it done
got it sunday its itchen like crazy flower on the elbow hurt like a %%%%*
That is some SOLID work imo. Ive seen a lot of crappy Koi, but yours looks great, even as just an outline at this point.

I decided to get a sleeve, so my artist told me that he'll draw up what he can think of and let me know.

I already gave him the ideas I wanted in the sleeve... can't wait, temptation FTL
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
..same with me..I started work on a half sleeve..now I changed my mindto a 3/4th sleeve..
But knowing how this has went..I'll end up getting a full
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
yeah man I know exactly what you're saying.

Man, but the thing is the pain is gonna be wack!
ohwell.gif

One thing about Samoan/Hawaiian tattoo artists, is that they don't do sessions!
laugh.gif
it's continuous.

All my cousins and friends that got full sleeves told me to expect 15+ straight hours.

Yeah, but then again, all my cousins and friends are wayyyy bigger than me (all are like 6'4 270+)

The bigger they are ofcourse the longer it's gonna take. But I know it's still gonna take awhile, shhh my tattoo itself (avy) took about 5-6 hours.

But for sure, i'll post pics.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

^^^^^I cant tell whats going on w/ that tat...whats on the arm?

Forearm is a fu fog, bicep is a panther, shoulder is a peony flower, back obviously a dragon. I posted some of the outline pics earlier in the thread.

Originally Posted by gsxrpaul

Forearm is a fu fog, bicep is a panther, shoulder is a peony flower, back obviously a dragon. I posted some of the outline pics earlier in the thread.
can you post a clear (front view) pic of the foo lion tat?

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Best pic I have at the moment
And just got some more shading done, only have the foo dog to get colored in.

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Best pic I have at the moment
And just got some more shading done, only have the foo dog to get colored in.

the colors are SICK! im liking the fu dog idea. might have to steal that
happy.gif

Got my twin bro's initials on my left side. He died when we were only a couple weeks old. Got it done last night at Electric Dragonland in Hopkins, MN.(They told me to air dry it first 24 hours, then start the fragrance free Curel twice a day the next day, which would be tomorrow. It doesn't hurt or itchat all really...)

366738227.jpg

I'm real happy with it. Cant wait to get another, but won't until I have a good idea/concept again. Prolly lookin at gettin my right shoulder/arm areadone next.

Back
Top Bottom