Post your TATS vol. inked for life

fong, yea, leave the skull colorless and fill in the flowers
pimp.gif

but i think you have enough flowers.... just my opinion though.

Thanks guys. Yeah...the extra flower might not be necessary but it wouldn't really make it too flowery cause the 3rd one is in the inside of my arm. For the most part, no one will really see it unless I really kind of flip my arm in an odd way but I feel like I need to fill that gap with something. I am probably not going to go back for another month so I got time to think of what to do.

Fong

Looking sick man real clean work

its making me wanna get more added to mine im thinking of adding a black swirl and somemore flowers along with the sign from my great grandpas restaurant in japan.

again nice work man your artist is dope.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

"your point?"

really?

you think urbandictionary.com is a reliable source for a spell check you simpleton?

You must be really dumb if that was towards me, simpleton.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

more-bad-tats3.png
You're = You are
Your = relates to oneself

People are really that stupid?
indifferent.gif

Can't even copy something right "You're Nobody ('Til Somebody Kills You)"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Brandon3000 wrote:

Homer wrote:

dgk3188 wrote:

STAYFRESH wrote:

embarassed.gif

hate to be the one to say this...but i'm almost 95% sure that "BORIQUA" is actually spelled "BORICUA"
aww man.

roll.gif
awwwww %!@%

96xhqr.png

Maybe you can name your daughter Boricua with a q... that'd at least be more creative than this tattoo... so who dropped the ball? you or the "artist"?
14sntcy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  This ##*# has me dying.. Perfect execution

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

As a tattoo artist
myself,  I have no problem saying that owel/skull piece is a
masterwork.  Untouchable.
owel? i hope nobody goes to you for word tattoos
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn man my moms seen that earlier when i posted and said son spelled it wrong, even tho she said it i aint pay it no mind cause she stay talkin out the side of her neck
laugh.gif
she was like google it i was like leave me alone i come back to this thread and see this
smh.gif

It's funny if you notice ..if you erase the "leg" of the q ...(which is ironically shaped like a lowercase L ..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) it can be made into a "c".

Easy fix homie..now all you need is some money for laser tat removal surgery and you're good..lol

and if that doesnt work...

folks going in....
embarassed.gif
 at having tattoos with incorrect grammar/spelling/eye placement or other errors

I've got 3 one on each shoulder and the stomach piece goes ill.... maybe I post later

I have a tat that's supposed to say God's Will but instead it says Gods' Will

I still don't know how to fix it.

how karamo is it to get a small tatoo, prob size of a 50cent coin, i was thinking about getting a little heart on my back, upper left

how karamo is it to get a small tatoo, prob size of a 50cent coin, i was thinking about getting a little heart on my back, upper left

^^That's really good work. More importantly, I truly hope that whatever type of cancer your son has that it's in the early stages. And also that he can beat it.

Originally Posted by bonde111

^^That's really good work. More importantly, I truly hope that whatever type of cancer your son has that it's in the early stages. And also that he can beat it.

^ Thanks man...don't know how "early" we caught it because it's a really rare cancer and specific causes are unknown but I do know he had a large tumor removed from his lung...hopefully the chemo will clean anything up left behind and he'll be straight by the end of this year.

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom