[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]
alien.gif
Is that suppose to be the queen from coming to america

exactly... she's my queen to be...
grin.gif

Planning to get a Koi on my side/ribcage sometimes soon, but i havent found any designs that i liked alot around the net..the only thing im sure that i want is have the water in black ink and the fish colored. looking for maybe a quote to go along with it, but still planning!

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Just got my first tat done on Sat. I'll be returning on Wed. for another...

I been wanting this since 2005. Turned out pretty well.

It reads "Who Better Than TeAllen" (which is my first name)

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.
this.

good grief ..
smh.gif

Can people put down how much they paid when they post up a new tat? I wondering if that will put some understanding on some of these pieces.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.
this.

good grief ..
smh.gif

2c0255968bc8266c59afc1d43a47effbf3eb812.gif

Yo whats the going rate for a half sleeve? I know its premium prices for great work but cats are trying to charge me $800-1000 and I want to know if that's fair or if I should try to work them down to like $600-700

the tattoo will be some musical notation to give you some sort of idea...HELP

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Yo whats the going rate for a half sleeve? I know its premium prices for great work but cats are trying to charge me $800-1000 and I want to know if that's fair or if I should try to work them down to like $600-700

i wouldn't want to hustle these tattoo artists to bring down their prices since they're going to be working on you..

but from seeing friends get theirs done, if you're cool and have a good time conversating with the artist, they MIGHT lower the price at the end..

Originally Posted by dano4o8

i wouldn't want to hustle these tattoo artists to bring down their prices since they're going to be working on you..

but from seeing friends get theirs done, if you're cool and have a good time conversating with the artist, they MIGHT lower the price at the end..
THIS, dont haggle...let em know exactly what you want and your exact budget

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.
this.

good grief ..
smh.gif

LOL! Not necessarily. If you guys actually knew me then you'd simplysay "We'd expect something like this out of you." I do stuff like this.I'm known for being unique. I wanted something that nobody else has andwhen others see it they'll say "%!% were you thinking?" That's what Idesire. In my hood, all you see is Egyptian people, praying hands,crosses, scriptures, skulls, R.I.P. such and such, and grim reapers onthe guys. It's so repetitive. The girls all have stars, flowers,butterflies, tigers, their own names, and tramp stamps. It's the sameexact thing over and over. I like to think outside the box. The more"%!%?" replies I get, the more I know I did my job at standing out.Wait till ya'll see what I got planned next month ;-)

***EDIT*** I asked him to leave it slightly unfinished so I can tie it into my next tattoo I'm getting next month.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by black chiney

anyone here have Roman Numerals tattoo? im thinking about getting 1992 ( birth year ) in roman numerals as my first tatt.
word? cuz i was thinking bout doing the same #*!#.....but 1991 tho
yep, wanted to see some pics tho

Got roman numerals (MCMLXXXIX = 1989) on my right side and "Ad Infinitum" = "Infinite" on my left side...pretty much saying that my existence is forever even if my body isn't here

^^^That is nicely put (and for the record, I can't see your tat since I am at work). I don't people personally that have tattoos out of...say humor but if you are backing it in some sort of way, then more power to you.

But it always reminds me of Steve-O's tattoo on his back. It's just the most absurd thing to get tattoo of yourself on your back but since it is Steve-O, it makes perfect sense:

0129_angelina_steveo_tattoo.jpg

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.
this.

good grief ..
smh.gif

LOL! Not necessarily. If you guys actually knew me then you'd simplysay "We'd expect something like this out of you." I do stuff like this.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm known for being unique[/color]. I wanted something that nobody else has andwhen others see it they'll say "%!% were you thinking?" That's what Idesire. In my hood, all you see is Egyptian people, praying hands,crosses, scriptures, skulls, R.I.P. such and such, and grim reapers onthe guys. It's so repetitive. The girls all have stars, flowers,butterflies, tigers, their own names, and tramp stamps. It's the sameexact thing over and over. I like to think outside the box. The more"%!%?" replies I get, the more I know I did my job at standing out.Wait till ya'll see what I got planned next month ;-)

***EDIT*** I asked him to leave it slightly unfinished so I can tie it into my next tattoo I'm getting next month.

You are unique. Just like everyone else.
laugh.gif

Its a horrible tattoo fam.

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.
this.

good grief ..
smh.gif

LOL! Not necessarily. If you guys actually knew me then you'd simplysay "We'd expect something like this out of you." I do stuff like this.I'm known for being unique. I wanted something that nobody else has andwhen others see it they'll say "%!% were you thinking?" That's what Idesire. In my hood, all you see is Egyptian people, praying hands,crosses, scriptures, skulls, R.I.P. such and such, and grim reapers onthe guys. It's so repetitive. The girls all have stars, flowers,butterflies, tigers, their own names, and tramp stamps. It's the sameexact thing over and over. I like to think outside the box. The more"%!%?" replies I get, the more I know I did my job at standing out.Wait till ya'll see what I got planned next month ;-)

Thinking outside the box or not...it's just poorly done. If that's what you've been thinking about for 5 years and you're satisfied with that, then more power to you. Conceptually and artistically it just leaves alot to be desired. 

Originally Posted by bns1201

GSDOUBLEU said:
Originally Posted by black chiney

anyone here have Roman Numerals tattoo? im thinking about getting 1992 ( birth year ) in roman numerals as my first tatt.
word? cuz i was thinking bout doing the same #*!#.....but 1991 tho
yep, wanted to see some pics tho

Got roman numerals (MCMLXXXIX = 1989) on my right side and "Ad Infinitum" = "Infinite" on my left side...pretty much saying that my existence is forever even if my body isn't here

Did you get your birth year done first?

I paid 900 for my half sleeve which was just about 20 hours of work and i get free touch ups which reminds me i need to call and make an appt(i posted it days ago maybe 70 pages back)

i plan to take it down to my forearm and get black clouds and some more flowers and the sign from my great grandfathers restaurant in japan added

Originally Posted by jdub55

I paid 900 for my half sleeve which was just about 20 hours of work and i get free touch ups which reminds me i need to call and make an appt(i posted it days ago maybe 70 pages back)

i plan to take it down to my forearm and get black clouds and some more flowers and the sign from my great grandfathers restaurant in japan added

900? free touch ups... Hmmm...post the pics again please

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by gberdin
What's up, man? I'm also thinking of getting a St. Michael tattoo. My brother, who is a tattoo artist, has been rendering a piece for me, but I'm just not comfortable with having a devil/demon on my skin. I see that your demon is not detailed. All you can really see is its wings and some hands. Could you possibly post a clearer picture with some natural lighting perhaps? I'd like to see what I could do to keep the idea of evil being destroyed by St. Michael without having to have an actual detailed demon on me.

I wasn't comfortable with getting the devil tatted on me as well. Just got St. Michael. BTW, I remember seeing a version with a snake instead of the devil.

i know you guys don't want the demon but check this out 
angelwarrior_juncha.jpg

aj7.jpg
aj5.jpg

aj71.jpg

angelslayer1.jpg
angelslayer.jpg
angelslayer2.jpg

forest-backfinal.jpg
Is their a blog or something where I can see more of this dudes work, @#!* is clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.
this.

good grief ..
smh.gif

Thinking outside the box or not...it's just poorly done. If that's what you've been thinking about for 5 years and you're satisfied with that, then more power to you. Conceptually and artistically it just leaves alot to be desired. 
Well here's the thing, I've got NOTHING to compare it to because I've never seen a tattoo similar. If I would've had a crappy looking lion, I could've said "My lion doesn't look as good as such and such's lion." However, no one has anything like this so I got nothing to compare it to. This is what I envisioned in my cranium and I am honestly satisfied with it. If it can be executed better then by all means give me some tips on what could be added to it to make it look better. We left it unfinished so I can tie it into my next tattoo and in case I wanted to add more. Any tips?

P.S.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

2zya1wo.jpg
Horrible idea.
Horrible execution.

Horrible tattoo.
this.

good grief ..
smh.gif

Well here's the thing, I've got NOTHING to compare it to because I've never seen a tattoo similar. If I would've had a crappy looking lion, I could've said "My lion doesn't look as good as such and such's lion." However, no one has anything like this so I got nothing to compare it to. This is what I envisioned in my cranium and I am honestly satisfied with it. If it can be executed better then by all means give me some tips on what could be added to it to make it look better. We left it unfinished so I can tie it into my next tattoo and in case I wanted to add more. Any tips?

P.S.
We're comparing the font compared to other fonts, not to mention the horrible shading. Look how yours looks "unprofessional". You should find another artist

jdub55 said:

$900 for 20 hours! Wow...I would like to see that tat too. If it looks really good, then you got a steal for it for that price.

And touch ups are always free with any tat artist. It's just part of the whole process.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by jdub55

$900 for 20 hours! Wow...I would like to see that tat too. If it looks really good, then you got a steal for it for that price.

And touch ups are always free with any tat artist. It's just part of the whole process.
how much are you paying for yours Fong if you don't mind me asking

Back
Top Bottom