laugh.gif

i hope u got em all at walmart or on sale @ least
30t6p3b.gif

nice setup bro, but yea learn how to pirate
laugh.gif

i hope u got em all at walmart or on sale @ least
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol All them blu rays. What a WASTE of money. And *facepalm* @ putting your "entertainment center" in the closet. That is where it's at, right?

fonzie_thumbs_down.jpg

none of us can talk about wasting money when we own more than 2-3 pairs of sneakers.

btw OP, you need to do something about your blu ray storage. getting rid of storage space will free up the little room you have and it'll make it look a lot better.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol All them blu rays. What a WASTE of money. And *facepalm* @ putting your "entertainment center" in the closet. That is where it's at, right?

fonzie_thumbs_down.jpg

none of us can talk about wasting money when we own more than 2-3 pairs of sneakers.

btw OP, you need to do something about your blu ray storage. getting rid of storage space will free up the little room you have and it'll make it look a lot better.

Posted my TV set-up before, but not my blu-ray collection.

I recently purchased a media storage cabinet to put my blu-rays in:

Posted my TV set-up before, but not my blu-ray collection.

I recently purchased a media storage cabinet to put my blu-rays in:

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by QnzBoyMike

havent been here in a while and didn't see a thread about blu rays and HT setup so wanted to share some pics i took with my new cam  
pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick !!! set-up...and that's the craziest adapter I've ever seen.
Did you really have to quote all of his pics?  SMH

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by QnzBoyMike

havent been here in a while and didn't see a thread about blu rays and HT setup so wanted to share some pics i took with my new cam  
pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick !!! set-up...and that's the craziest adapter I've ever seen.
Did you really have to quote all of his pics?  SMH

Do you guys still purchase blu-rays of DVDs that you have purchased in the past? I have like 10-15 Blu-Rays but I will never drop more money to cop a Blu-Ray of a movie I already own on DVD..doesn't make sense to me when all blu-ray players can convert them to 1080p

Oh and do you guys pay retail for all of them?

Back
Top Bottom