post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it wasnt ur trippin
actually regressed imo
sonic and knuckles was better than sonic 3
now sonic 2 with that lock on technology with knuckles > All
But sonic and knuckles was literally sonic 3. They had to split up the game in 2 due to cartridge space.....

Last edited:
:lol: Blitz was dope and I was pretty good at it.

I tried it again a couple yrs back and it was too fast for me. I was like how the hell did I used to beast when i was younger

idk but im sticking to my guns

Haha, fair enough. Either way super Mario world > sonic anything, and that's not even open for debate. That's fact
maaaaaaan i remember when my moms got me that
it was my birthday got it dec 2nd 1992. i was at home sick on my bday cause i had the chicken pox
making it to star world and getting all the different yoshi's :pimp:

Last edited:
Shaq is just upset that Howard is taking over his superman nickname. That and Howard being called the best C in the game. I know it doesn't mean much but Shaq won't give credit when its due because he has that napoleon complex.

I don't have a problem with their opinion as long as it was well justified and not because they have a grudge against that player. Lets be honest, MJ felt disrespected when his own teammate Scottie Pippen said LBJ was better than him.
cmon bruh

maaaaaaan i remember when my moms got me that
it was my birthday got it dec 2nd 1992. i was at home sick on my bday cause i had the chicken pox
making it to star world and getting all the different yoshi's :pimp:

These are one of those games that just never get old and stand the test of time. 4 games I pop in when I come home for the holidays

1. Sm world
2. Mario 64
3. Link to the past
4. Halo 2

DreamCast > PS2
randy moss was GOD in 2k
he was catching anything
all u had to do was throw it up
and :lol: at running the ball all u had to do was run and when u knew someones was gonna dive u do a quick circle to dodge it and u could be GONE

Last edited:
The Best Madden was Madden 2004.

I picked the Falcons every time and beasted with Mike Vick.

Had him K/P Returner. Even put him at WR a few times.

I would seriously QB sneak every play.

His rating was like 99.

:lol:

The Best Madden was Madden 2004.

I picked the Falcons every time and beasted with Mike Vick.

Had him K/P Returner. Even put him at WR a few times.

I would seriously QB sneak every play.

His rating was like 99.

:lol:
i used to run with vick in 04 until i realized eagles with mcnabb was just as good but had better recievers and better defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom