post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Alone 3 is the most enjoyable of the series, and is better than Home Alone 2.

I'm sorry, I like to see different movies as sequels. At least the third one brought the racecar angle, telescope, new family, kid actually saved the lady instead of the weird lady/man saving the kid like in the first two, and much more. Might as well say The Hangover 2 is great if you think Home Alone 2 is better than 3.

The only scenes worth a damn in Home Alone 2 are the hotel lobby and the toy store. If you liked any of the other scenes, let me just ask, why not watch the first one? In fact, we should be disgraced in the humanity depicted in Home Alone 2 for forgetting the kid, AGAIN. Are you ******g serious, parents?
mean.gif
you cant be serious man.
Sandra bullock is the best actress since audrey hepburn
indifferent.gif

Burger King fries > McDonald's fries

McDonald's fries are soggy
rallys fries >
I never had and never will like madden anything. Blitz> 2k > madden.
mean.gif

Prince > Michael Jackson
ls0ew.gif

its not even close man.
big boi > 3000
no...no...no

big boi > 3000
This isn't unpopular everyone thinks this.
It's fact
no
this

strawberry milk > chocolate milk       literally talking about milk here

nba and nfl street games are the greatest sports games of all time

these dna/lie detector shows are only on air to make a mockery of black people, no idea why anyone watches 

I never understood the MJ and Prince comparisons Prince song about magical sex and MJ song about healing the world and **** lol.

MJ "lady in my life" My favorite jam

I think they are both great in their on separate worlds.

Mainstream rap music is horrible for the Black community.

The movie Drive is one of the best movies ever made.

Pacific Rim is the best action movie of 2013.

Home Alone 3 is the most enjoyable of the series, and is better than Home Alone 2.

I'm sorry, I like to see different movies as sequels. At least the third one brought the racecar angle, telescope, new family, kid actually saved the lady instead of the weird lady/man saving the kid like in the first two, and much more. Might as well say The Hangover 2 is great if you think Home Alone 2 is better than 3.

The only scenes worth a damn in Home Alone 2 are the hotel lobby and the toy store. If you liked any of the other scenes, let me just ask, why not watch the first one? In fact, we should be disgraced in the humanity depicted in Home Alone 2 for forgetting the kid, AGAIN. Are you ******g serious, parents? :smh:

I liked 3 better than 2 as well, but 1 was the best.

3k one of the most overrated rappers of all time & he sold out with hey ya even tho it was fire :lol:

Usher is the greatest male r&b artist of the 21st century

BET will forever be a homeless MTV(spring bling :smh:, how im living :smh: )

I blame paris hilton for killing tv

Sidekick 2 & 3 are the greatest cell phones of all time

Coffee is overrated

Motorcycle undertaker hurt his legacy

rey mysterio without the mask was classic (filthy animals :pimp:)

Ciara wasnt born a dude :lol:

:pimp:
my mannnn
All i want is a navy Sidekick 3 in good condition, id toss my ihpone idgaf-- the keyboard alone :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:pimp: Man if i can find a mint condition sidekick 2 i'll use that as my everyday phone & cut my iphone off & just use it for internet purposes

Sidekick 2 keyboard GOAT

Apollo Creed is the greatest boxer of all time even though he's a fictional character.

Nintendo is becoming a joke in the gaming industry and being taken less seriously each year.

Yelawolf should be a platinum selling artist.

Prime Mike Tyson would have whooped the charisma out of prime Muhammad Ali, 3 rounds tops.

Phife often outshined Q-tip on tracks.

Last edited:
Adel > Beyonce
Justin Timberlake > Usher

New RnB is pretty horrible. I miss the Boyz Ii Men, Jodeci, Shai days.
Chris Brown, Neyo, Trey Songz, etc are all garbage

Music has been worse than ever over the last decade. Ever since hip hop/RnB became the popular choice of music, the soul has been ripped from the culture and a lot of garbage has been put out.

Kanye has fallen off. And I'm not sure if he's coming back.

Trap music is whack outside of Jeezy and Tip

Home Alone > A Christmas Story

Paris, high fashion, high luxury is all whack. The hype surrounding paris right now makes me sick.

Kendrick > Drake
But Drake is cool. Still a ***** though

Show me where I said it was a fact. I said I BELIEVE you can be mentally addicted. That is my belief based off people I know. I know longer care for your rustled jimmies
I think what you're missing that I'm stressing is that weed heads being the same as crackheads is a dumb thing to believe in if you're not trying to pass that off as a fact. No matter the reasons that led you to believe it. It makes you seems like you've never actually interacted with a crackhead or learned anything about crack addiction or drug addiction in general.

If you're gonna hold on to it was all your opinion. I'd say it's a dumb and wrong one the same way an opinion that homosexuality is the same as bestiality is dumb and wrong.

Last edited:
I think what you're missing that I'm stressing is that weed heads being the same as crackheads is a dumb thing to believe in if you're not trying to pass that off as a fact. No matter the reasons that led you to believe it. It makes you seems like you've never actually interacted with a crackhead or learned anything about crack addiction or drug addiction in general.

If you're gonna hold on to it was all your opinion. I'd say it's a dumb and wrong one the same way an opinion that homosexuality is the same as bestiality is dumb and wrong.

Ok bruh first you said I was trying pass it off as fact now you are saying this. It's my opinion i never said facts , you can think its dumb you can think I'm dumb for coming to that opinion but its still my OPINON

Good night sir light one up for me

Ok bruh first you said I was trying pass it off as fact now you are saying this. It's my opinion i never said facts , you can think its dumb you can think I'm dumb for coming to that opinion but its still my OPINON

Good night sir light one up for me
I'm not saying anything new. I said from what you said you were trying to pass it off as fact. You then asked to show where you said fact. Of course that ignores what I said since trying to pass something off as a fact doesn't necessitate you use the word fact but anyway for the sake of you not trying to pass what you said off as a fact and it being my mistake I said the other alternative would be closer to the other part of what I originally said, straight up dumbness (and then I added wrongness too).

All you keep doing is saying it's your opinion. I'm not denying you your opinion or saying you can't have one. I am saying if you're not trying to pass off that nonsense as fact then your opinion it's dumb and wrong and what led you to that opinion was either dumb and wrong or involved you making some leaps in logic to get to where you are.

I aint gonna light one up for you. The stupidity concerning crack addiction and trying to prop smoking weed on that level is what's appalling really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom