post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them both.
Theyre different types of albums imo.

But take "if i ruled the world" off it was written....imagine that.

I like them both.
Theyre different types of albums imo.

But take "if i ruled the world" off it was written....imagine that.
repped because i see it, i see it all  
nerd.gif

dat wordplay   
pimp.gif

Last edited:
summer is overrated as a season...only good things are motorcycle weather and women wearing less clothing

other than that winter > summer

a day in the 30s feels so much more refreshing than one in the 80s/90s, especially with these humid summers

summer is overrated as a season...only good things are motorcycle weather and women wearing less clothing

other than that winter > summer

a day in the 30s feels so much more refreshing than one in the 80s/90s, especially with these humid summers
just when I thought o read some nonsense in this thread...

You drop the most asinine post imaginable

Last edited:
I'm minimally attracted to Scarlett Johannsen and Angelina Jollie.

Last edited:
Don't get why the Duck Dynasty dude Phil is "off the show" based on his homosexuality comments. Dude can't have an opinion?? I mean it seems he woulda been better off saying "maybe a dude's ___ is more appealing than a woman's _____." Then he just may have offended the right group with his "honesty" Serious double standard that exists in our culture today IMO.

Don't get why the Duck Dynasty dude Phil is "off the show" based on his homosexuality comments. Dude can't have an opinion?? I mean it seems he woulda been better off saying "maybe a dude's ___ is more appealing than a woman's _____." Then he just may have offended the right group with his "honesty" Serious double standard that exists in our culture today IMO.
When an opinion affects the money, the opinion has to go. It's that simple.

4 loko has never been good.

chipotle is overrated.

many african americans still try to skew any situation to be about race and their oppression. & its super wack.

women comedians are seldom funny.

kevin hart is corny.

michelle obama is not as attractive as people try to make her out to be.

selena gomez looks 10 years old in the face, it's weird to me that grown men openly lust over her.

the n64 controller is the goat

dubstep is absolute trash.

chamillionare is talented, he just makes terrible music and looks like a foot.

pimp.gif
Man if i can find a mint condition sidekick 2 i'll use that as my everyday phone & cut my iphone off & just use it for internet purposes

Sidekick 2 keyboard GOAT
[makes it rain reps] 

I can remember the ENTIRE day I got my SK2

I was hungover from the night before, had just got my backpay from unemployment.... 

went to TMobile and copped the phone....  took my boys to lunch since it was #****season via Uncle Sam 

threw up in the parking lot of Outback.... STILL hungover at like 2pm in the afternoon ...

got my **** together and headed to the club that night.... 

thought i was THAT DUDE w/ the new SK2 .... seen a girl in the club that had one too..... instant ice breaker.... chopped it up, exchanged TMails lol... 

that's one of the days in life I wish I could DVR and play anytime I wanted 

jimmies rustled
:lol:. Indeed there's rustlage

Sun dresses, motorcycles, not waiting for your car to warm up, walking to places during lunch, parties, travel...

Summer over winter all day err day.

What part of the country are you in, kinfoe?

Last edited:
When an opinion affects the money, the opinion has to go. It's that simple.

Sad but very true. Just goes to prove how "manufactured" everything on TV is. I mean everyone loves DD, then guy speaks his mind and poof- they are suddenly unpopular to some. I seriously wish there would just be a completely politically INCORRECT type show that wouldn't veil itself as anything but that. HATE it, PROTEST it, but it is what we thought it was.

View media item 701213

I saw Kelly sitting in a store in Miami one day

and jesus christ god almighty lord and savior....  that woman is GORGEOUS. 
hoh! came back to post this after i peeped that beyonce pic. Kelly Rowland was the best looking chick in destiny's child for a while imo.

Sad but very true. Just goes to prove how "manufactured" everything on TV is. I mean everyone loves DD, then guy speaks his mind and poof- they are suddenly unpopular to some. I seriously wish there would just be a completely politically INCORRECT type show that wouldn't veil itself as anything but that. HATE it, PROTEST it, but it is what we thought it was.

View media item 701213

So you want a tv show where people can be hateful for entertainment

Are you serious?

4 loko has never been good.

chipotle is overrated.

many african americans still try to skew any situation to be about race and their oppression. & its super wack.

women comedians are seldom funny.

kevin hart is corny.

michelle obama is not as attractive as people try to make her out to be.

selena gomez looks 10 years old in the face, it's weird to me that grown men openly lust over her.

the n64 controller is the goat

dubstep is absolute trash.

chamillionare is talented, he just makes terrible music and looks like a foot.
So I guess you believe in "reverse racism", lol
Santa Claus is real to breh

So I guess you believe in "reverse racism", lol
Santa Claus is real to breh
nah, i actually find that term extremely dumb.

i understand that the statement is gonna rustle some jimmies, just keeping it 100 though. & i didnt say all.

nah, i actually find that term extremely dumb.
i understand that the statement is gonna rustle some jimmies, just keeping it 100 though. & i didnt say all.
Didnt rustle my jimmies at all but to claim whether "all"or "some"still skew racism to their advantage is kinda wack in its own right because who is it for anybody to say what is justifiable racism or not. We all have different experiences and even though sometimes people jump to that conclusion, sometimes pass experiences make you question certain comments,actions of others...
But you have your opinion and I respect it...
Just going to have to agree to disagree...

I have no problem at all with lgbt people.
Watever makes u happy.

But their movement is annoying.

Didnt rustle my jimmies at all but to claim whether "all"or "some"still skew racism to their advantage is kinda wack in its own right because who is it for anybody to say what is justifiable racism or not. We all have different experiences and even though sometimes people jump to that conclusion, sometimes pass experiences make you question certain comments,actions of others...
But you have your opinion and I respect it...
Just going to have to agree to disagree...
that works, spoken like a gentleman.

repped

So you want a tv show where people can be hateful for entertainment

Are you serious?

I don't think the guy said he was hateful or hated the LGbT community- simply didn't agree with it. Very different. I appreciate honesty- if it's ignorant- well maybe so- but at least it's honest. I don't need to see "manufactured" opinions or what producers think people want to hear or see.(i.e. kardashian type stuff) I don't watch much tv to be honest- and I am sure there is some stuff that fits this bill, but I just would prefer to see "reality" and honesty in a "truer" sense than what is put out there for most people. I have no ill will towards gay/lesbian/transgender folks, but it would also be a stretch for me to say I agree with it. NOT that its my place to judge, but if asked, thats where I stand on it. Would I treat those folks differently or downgrade/ridicule them- absolutely not, but this is America and all folks should be free to be as tolerant or intolerant as they choose- so long as it doesn't specifically hurt or adversely affect another person. Is that nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom