post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoD WaW is the best CoD game

Since it took place during WWII each gun type serves its purpose, the modern CoDs have quick firing guns with extended range

The slightly slower pace was different and good

The maps were good

Introduced zombies and Der Riese might be the best zombies map ever made

laugh.gif
. Indeed there's rustlage

Sun dresses, motorcycles, not waiting for your car to warm up, walking to places during lunch, parties, travel...

Summer over winter all day err day.

What part of the country are you in, kinfoe?
MD and i can do all that during the winter here too...it usually doesnt gobelow the 35 or so...in the summer, we get that humidity that will make your soul burn slow ...has me not wanting to step outside of air conditioned environs...

but we shall agree to disagree cept on motorbikes and sundressed yambs

The fast & furious franchise is horrible, it's basically the "dance movies" for car enthusiastist. What happen to Paul walker was unfortunate, but let's not act like he was a great actor.

Last edited:
this is America and all folks should be free to be as tolerant or intolerant as they choose- so long as it doesn't specifically hurt or adversely affect another person. Is that nuts?

yea thats fine if you wanna be a bigot do it at home

and how isnt this hateful?

"Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

comparing a gay relationship to having sex with animals is indeed hateful its the same garbage that used to be said regarding interracial relationships

yeah i cant see how any gay folks could have found that hurtful

Sad but very true. Just goes to prove how "manufactured" everything on TV is. I mean everyone loves DD, then guy speaks his mind and poof- they are suddenly unpopular to some. I seriously wish there would just be a completely politically INCORRECT type show that wouldn't veil itself as anything but that. HATE it, PROTEST it, but it is what we thought it was.
It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.

-Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
yea thats fine if you wanna be a bigot do it at home

and how isnt this hateful?

"Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

comparing a gay relationship to having sex with animals is indeed hateful its the same garbage that used to be said regarding interracial relationships

yeah i cant see how any gay folks could have found that hurtful

I don't know that it couldn't be seen as hurtful towards "straight" folks as well. I guess it depends on how much you want to read into it. It never feels "good' to be called out on inappropriate behavior (first hand experience). Sleeping "around" regardless of sexual preference or orientation could be seen as inappropriate by many. Is that hurtful? Might be- it hurts to be called out. If i prefer to be "polyamorous" and have sex with many folks in and out of marriage is that acceptable? If someone says they don't agree or find it abhorrable is it hurtful to me? It very well could be- doesn't mean that the person may not have a valid point or opinion. I don't condone hatred, bigotry, and or acting out on it, all I am saying is- if you have and or practice a lifestyle different from the accepted "norm" or standard. You might want to be prepared to encounter some resistance.

And resistance should be expected when you say things like that in a magazine

he shouldve kept his mouth shut

kevin hart is corny.

michelle obama is not as attractive as people try to make her out to be.

I've been saying this for the LONGEST!!!

She's cute at best, but she ain't een fine!!! Her First Lady status is what gives her points. SRS

I've been saying this for the LONGEST!!!

She's cute at best, but she ain't een fine!!! Her First Lady status is what gives her points. SRS
she also gets points of swag, demeanor, and her ability to support her man

Looks....Kelly > Beyonce

Tyler Perry is the worst director ever

Last edited:
Kendrick Lamar is indeed overrated.
Just because you tolerate something doesn't mean you support it. It means that you'd prefer it didn't exist, but since you can't do anything to get rid of it, you deal with it.
Dismissing someone as a terrorist is the present day form of someone being deemed a witch.
Corporations and Organizations will forever control the view points of society.
Jay-Z is the most consistent rapper today.
Big Sean is just a face.
The Academy will give DiCaprio an Oscar for a movie that he doesn't deserve it for, to make up for all the years they snubbed him. Similar to what they did with Paul Newman.
A lot of young black men are they way they are because they live to impress their peers and not live for themselves.
Dudes who claim they "stay in the hood," do that because they're too afraid to challenge themselves and fear failure.
Successful men are accused of being gay by people who are intimidated by them. This tactic is used in hopes of scaring them into pumping the brakes on their success. Misery loves company.
People love to see celebrities fail, because the have-nots will always despise the haves.
Celebrities do not owe the public an apology for mistakes they make in their personal lives.
Your favorite entertainer, does not owe you an autograph or a listening session of your demo.
Theater is very under appreciated.
Britney Spears didn't go crazy, she rebelled against her label.
I'm not for spousal abuse in any direction, but if Rihanna beat up Chris Brown in that car, she'd be praised and he'd be mock.
All the UFC fighters and Wrestlers who called out Chris Brown, did to gain a female fan base.
Steve Jobs actually cared about the products Apple put out, Bill Gates was in it for the money.
The FDNY is one of the most racist organizations.
Majority of the Black film makers today don't think their Black audience is intelligent.
You could provide accurate information to expose a corporation or organization. Once they deem you a disgruntled ex employee, the world will follow suit and shun you.
Uncharted 2 is the best out of the series.
There will never be a decent boxing video game, with the exception of Punch Out!!

"That D'USSÉ is the **** if I do say so myself
If I do say so myself, if I do say so myself
Hold up, stumble all in the house tryna backup all that mouth
That you had all in the car, talking 'bout you the baddest ***** thus far
Talking 'bout you be repping that verb, wanna see all that **** I heard
Know I sling Clint Eastwood, hope you can handle this curve
Foreplay in the foyer, ****** up my Warhol
Slid the panties right to the side
Ain't got the time to take draws off, on site
Catch a charge I might, beat the box up like Mike
In '97 I bite, I'm Ike, Turner, turn up
Baby no I don't play, now eat the cake, Annie Mae
Said, "Eat the cake, Annie Mae!"
I'm nice, for y'all to reach these heights we gon' need G3
4, 5, 6 flights, sleep tight
We sex again in the morning, your breasteses is my breakfast
We going in, we be all night"
Jayz hasn't been consistent in a very looooooooooooooong time, lol
*coming from a Jayz*

Beyonce is not attractive.

Milk chocolate skin > Light skin (women)

WSHH needs to be shutdown, and Q should serve a life sentence for helping destroy the black community. 

Jordans/brons/kobes/nike basketball been wack for awhile now. 
Bey is attractive, but I have piped better looking chicks, but the rest is spot on

These days females have to leak pics on all fours to be sexy to you cats. Have legs eagle spread open to be sexy.

I like it suttle

I hate how sneakers have become the new "it" thing amongst the masses.

I think Kim Kardashian right this instant is the most sought after woman in the world.

I think Macklemore was created by the government to infiltrate and make a mockery of hip hop.

I think Kendrick Lamar is heavily overrated and isn't even the best rapper in Black Hippy.

Kendrick Lamar is indeed overrated.

I'm not for spousal abuse in any direction, but if Rihanna beat up Chris Brown in that car, she'd be praised and he'd be mock.
All the UFC fighters and Wrestlers who called out Chris Brown, did to gain a female fan base.

I think most people know she started hitting him and he lost it and fought her back but don't want to say it because they will sound like women beaters. I don't believe Rihanna saw the text and just screamed I'm pretty sure she started hitting him. If he was in the house and she attacked him he should have walked away and not hit her back but since they were in a car and he was driving I'm not mad at him for hitting her back that is a dangerous situation. I was in a similar situation but my home boy was in the back seat and calmed her down until I could pull over.

Chris is still a punk *** kid who is loose cannon

hoh! came back to post this after i peeped that beyonce pic. Kelly Rowland was the best looking chick in destiny's child for a while imo.

I don't know man. I am not partial to Beyonce's music but I still think she looks the best out of all of them.

I still remember when this video came out. Them thunder thighs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom