post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude shouldn't be saying throwing shade....eewwww
scandal is terrible and its only popular because a white male is have a black female in his hip pockets
STRIKEBACK IS BETTER THAN HOMELAND
tyler perry insults black intellect
Blaxploitation films were and still more positive to black people than this BET straight to dvd crap
joel osteen is not a preacher his a motivational speaker
td jakes same as joel osteen

I don't think I have ever heard a guy say Michele o was attractive only women and they said beautiful not pretty.

Beautiful and pretty are two different things

Inappropriate is a word that does not belong in man's vocabulary. RIP Patrice O'neal.

yess
brb watching elephant in the room

If I like a girl, I'll watch elephant in the room with her
The ultimate test, brahs. Her reaction is very telling

21 jump street was not funny to me could see the jokes coming from a mile away. 22 jump street looks funny though

This dude said usher over JT..,..,
JT can't even sing with his struggle vocals.
Bey and Adele aren't even in the same genre how can they be compared :lol:

JT over Usher :lol: :lol:

Usher was the last artist to reach 20mill record sales on one album

The term genius is thrown around too loosely nowadays. A lot of people are "clever" but not geniuses.

This dude said usher over JT..,..,
JT can't even sing with his struggle vocals.
Bey and Adele aren't even in the same genre how can they be compared :lol:

JT over Usher :lol: :lol:

Usher was the last artist to reach 20mill record sales on one album

You can't compare two voices? Last time I checked, the genre of music had nothing to do with how your voice sounds.

Ultimate rustle level reached.

The thread is clearly called "unpopular pop culture opinions" but some of you are trying to prove why others opinions are wrong...

Defeats the purpose of the thread, no?

Last edited:
All this K Dot hate :smh:
I aint mean to sound like I'm hating cuz i mess wit kendrick. But ever since control it's been crazy, I've heard people put him in the top 5 of all time off of 1 verse. Still my guy tho pause

Easy E is a disgrace to the west coast
Biggie will forever be goat 2 pac is an average rapper should be considered as top 10

The west coast will never have another great rapper/group

Kdots control verse was not worthy of any buzz.

(I'm from the west coast if that matters)

FLAME SUIT ON

j cole> kendrick lamar

j cole is boring

raider klan> ASAP mob

asap rocky took his whole swag from spaceghostpurrp

Last edited:
I am on that Kendrick bandwagon of haters. I honestly don't get his buzz and to think he's what's good in the West now is sort of a sad thing to me.

Agree with the Raider Klan comment cause the rest of the guys on ASAP are pretty meh but ASAP > K Dot and that Cole dude.

I am on that Kendrick bandwagon of haters. I honestly don't get his buzz and to think he's what's good in the West now is sort of a sad thing to me.

Agree with the Raider Klan comment cause the rest of the guys on ASAP are pretty meh but ASAP > K Dot and that Cole dude.

asap over kendrick as in asap rocky :rofl:

ok yall

I messed wit the first rocky tape and after that aint listen to **** since. Ferg is the epitome of ok and rocky is super over rated. 

I miss broke future

Cole is a snore fest

Drake is still over rated, I dont get it (see last post)

Lebron is the nba golden child and gets away with a lot

Khloe seems like the only normal kardashian

adrien broner losing was so funny. I watched the fight 5x at least. well this isn't really unpopular but very funny

I hate u dudes who wear these lame *** hype beast ****. Supreme, pyrex and all that other weird ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom